is possible to get 50/50/50 town....

Sharius

.... without DLC????

it isnt like i don't want to buy them, its just i can't buy them, my game is EU but my account is US so everytime i check the online workshop there alway nothing

and i see in unlockable guide on gamefaqs, there are something you need some stats at 50 to unlock, and there also are some coin require for binding stuff need that requirement

and can i visit the other hometown even if they are inactive if i add them to my friend list?

It is possible, but it is extremely difficult. I had this link bookmarked, so be sure to give it a read.

Best way to get Georama Armor? - White Knight Chronicles International Edition Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

You don't need to have somebody on your friend's list to visit their Georama.

but why 7? isnt we just can upgrade this town to lv 8 or higher with save load trick and use high tier residents for more boots?

Your Georama (town) Rank is dependent on your Guild Rank. What's your current Guild Rank? The poster in question (in the link provided) was only GR9 at the time, so only residents up to level 7 were available; in other words, limited resources and not much feasibility. To upgrade your town to Georama level 8 (this is where the good stuffs become available), you'll need to be at least GR13. Georama level 9 and 8 (and the corresponding residents) require GR14 and GR15 respectively.