Cast "Favor" magic to npc question

pc-ox

I played some quests with GR15 players. I saw them able cast "Angel's Favor" or "Fate's Favor" to all players and npc before enter boss fight. Not in battle mode, I checked my magic menu by press triangle button and able cast "Angle's Favor" or "Fate's Favor" for my own character only, not for other players or npc.

Cast "Favor" magic to npc before enter boss fight is very useful for those quests involved npc (like Tomb Raiders). The stupid npc always run to boss and get killed by boss with 1 or 2 hits. :mad:

I wonder how they did it. :think: I can't find any method cast "Favor" magic to npc without enter battle mode. Anyone know the trick? Please enlighten me.

Thank you.

Edited by pc-ox

OK. got it. Thank you very much. :applause:

This method only apply to 1 character each cast. I saw a GR15 player able to cast "Favor" magic to ALL players and npc with 1 cast. I went through all 8 types of skill tree, can't find any "+Fate's Favor" or "+Angel's Favor".

Anyway, this is not a big deal, just curious how he did it. Able to cast "Fate's or Angel's Favor" to npc already a big help to win the quest. :)

Thanks again.

OK. got it. Thank you very much. :applause:

This method only apply to 1 character each cast. I saw a GR15 player able to cast "Favor" magic to ALL players and npc with 1 cast. I went through all 8 types of skill tree, can't find any "+Fate's Favor" or "+Angel's Favor".

Anyway, this is not a big deal, just curious how he did it. Able to cast "Fate's or Angel's Favor" to npc already a big help to win the quest. :)

Thanks again.

You can't cast Fate/Angel Favor to all players/NPC characters in one go, at least not by legit means.

The "Favor" magic will create a small "shield" icon beside HP bar when it apply to player or NPC. The GR15 player cast the magic and the "shield" icon appeared at all players and NPC. I not sure whether "Favor" magic or other magic, but the "shield" icon look similar to "shield" icon of "Favor" magic. I'm going to change spear class for next rebirth, I will check "+Full Shield" will produce same "shield" icon as "Favor" magic.

Thanks for information.

Edit:

I already tested. Correct, all "+Body Shield", "+Magic Shield" and "+Full Shield" produce same "shield" icon as "Fate's Favor" and "Angel's Favor". You can't differentiate what magic applied to you by other players without look at the text (top left of screen).

Thanks for clarification.

Edited by pc-ox