New interactive Binding Trophy Spreadsheet

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share this with the ps3t crowd. I took andremaeda's charts from gameFAQs, moved them to a Google Docs spreadsheet and made them Dynamic.

Basically, how it works, you can track which binds you've made, which will keep track of the total materials you still need to gather and also track which materials you have and / or have not found.

Changes since my original post - I've fixed almost all of Andremaeda's errors, I've added MOST of all the needed enhancement items into it's own sheet and tied that into the Material List, and added a number of the DLC quest items that fell into the GR 1 - 9 scheme. Also added almost all of the possible items into the material list with an 'in-game sort' column - which I found to be very useful when updating my stock levels.

Note to those who were using the original link, that one has been taken down and this one is new.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvZPij-OPAs_dEJ4MFF3c1hWTVk0SkNYUm1HMDhtU2c&hl=en_US

I'm pretty much done with the game, but if there are some glaring errors, use the included error reporting form.

Good Hunting!

Edited by Starving Poet
New link

I did and still am, and if he replies in the negative, I have no problem taking the link down. But I sent out the messages a while ago and haven't heard back.

He is also clearly cited in the sheet, with a link to the original web page, so there are no attempts to steal his work here. In the academic world, that would be more than enough. ;)

That said, this is still in beta, so any help / missing items / enhancement data would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Starving Poet

It looks awesome, however I don't really understand (I might be retarded, I don't know :p) in the "Collection list" section, you have 2 columns that I just can't get my mind straight on.

Needed (which is kinda of course:P) but together with

Bind ..... I have no idéá what Im gonna make out of it :p

Appreciate answer :)

I'll have to play around with this tonight. Planning on starting back on WKC after about a week away since I finally got the plat in the game I was working on while I took a break. Then once I get my 10 million trophy I can start binding everything.

From a quick look, though, I think this'll replace the workbooks I've been using so far and I may just copy a couple sheets onto it. Nicely done!

It looks awesome, however I don't really understand (I might be retarded, I don't know :p) in the "Collection list" section, you have 2 columns that I just can't get my mind straight on.

Needed (which is kinda of course:P) but together with

Bind ..... I have no idéá what Im gonna make out of it :p

Appreciate answer :)

The Gray 'Needed' Column is from the original dataset and, I assume, has the enhancement materials included. The Bind column is the one that actually 'counts' what's still needed in the other sheets. I figure that once I get the enchancement stable done, the two columns should match up.

• 1 month later...

Just what i was looking for. Thanks for the hard work ;)

EDIT: Collection list only has #NAME? in the columns?

EDIT 2: Wont let me make a copy, worked out the forumlas arent copying properly when saved downloaded as Excel Document?

EDIT 3: Its ok worked it out. Needed to be signed into a google account to make a copy.

Edited by Simmy82

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Is there a way that you could convert to .xls format? Because on Google it only allows me to save in .xlsx format, which can only be opened by Excel 2007 (I use Excel 2003, I hate 2007 and above so I don't have those installed).

Maybe you could upload it as a file, rather than upload as a Google spreadsheet.

Edited by yewjhin

I don't think there's a way to download it as a .xls file, but even the .xlsx file will have errors in the equations used, making it less then functional, since I was planing in doing the same thing, but have gave up and am using a copy of it on google drive.

You can use the one found in this thread though:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/white-knight-chronicles/174927-450-synthesis-items-check-list.html

it's a .xls file, that doesn't give as much inside info then the google drive one, but it's still functional and it's a decent alternative to the google drive one, if you want to use it i excel.

• 1 month later...

Well, being the OCD freak that I am, I made a version for WKC2. Thought I'd throw it in here for those interested in moving over.

Having just finished this trophy, I feel it was much easier than the WKC IE's binding trophy.

Sidenote - NONE of the original recipes remained the same, so this was a complete rebuild from the ground up.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/white-knight-chronicles-ii/199280-interactive-binding-trophy-spreadsheet.html#post3641919