Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Im new at this game

PSN ID : XDannOfThursdayX

Level : 51

Class : Two-Handed Sword

GR Rank : 13

I will only online weekends because gonna go to school T_T

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied Guide.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Well guys, I need to find some powerfull comrades to do the speed run on OGIT 3, to obtain 30000 Rank point in less than 4/5 minute, If someone would help me, I will create a room in my Home page, named "ONLY OGIT 3", I will activated the Matchmaking, try to search ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Long time since i posted on the site, looking for some partners to quest with

PSN ID:Eliminator1

Character:Dave

Class: Black Magic/Staff and Divine magic on the side

Level: 42 or 43 i think

GR: 11

just started WKC2 and am slowly playing the online while doing the story, i can be online pretty much anytime but may be playing another game

PSN ID : J-Flames

Character Name: Kaya

Level : 70

Class : Primary - Bow, Secondary - Staff

GR Rank : 18

As soon as i get to GR20 i'll re-birth and try to be a red mage again since this time there are some Short Swords that have just as good MAG as the staves.

Hit me up for some co-op action

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/psn/256144/0/6.png

Edited by J-Flames
Ass gamercard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PSN ID: Smokeyirish

Character Name: Irish

Class: Healer

Level: 61

GR: 15

Region: EU

My class will change when I get my GR up & Rebirth but for now I am Divine/Staff. Bit of a bad choice for first class so solo'ing can be a bit more difficult at times. I am playing pretty much everyday feel free to add me if you are EU.

Class: Bow atm..working towards 8 trees trophy so bleh.

I know I'm terribly off-thread but there's something that needs to be said about that, and I don't think it deserves a thread so I'll say it here.

That's not how the 8 trees trophy works, I mean when u reach level 80 you will have a total of 600 points, that means you can master 3 skill sets, if you don't spend any other skill points on other sets.

So what I'm saying is, only use your points on 3 sets only, since cuz of that I had to do an extra rebirth (which takes about 5+ hours) just to learn some set that I could have learned if I didn't make that mistake.

So what you wanna do is: first time to lvl 80 -> master 3 sets, 1st rebirth -> master 3 other sets -> 2nd rebirth master last 2 sets -> (optional) 3rd rebirth to re-assign the skill points whenever you want. (or buy the psn ticket).

I'd love to make a trophy guide since I'm pretty close to platinum but my english sucks so I'll pass :p

EDIT: making a thread too now.