Rate the trophy difficulty...  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.27

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 5 months later...

Already got platinum since last month, but got too lazy to post it here

well, I will give it 6 considering Madras and time + luck needed for getting to GR 30, 800 synthesis, and 50 rare equipments

Inishie no Kodou (aka WKC 1) is much harder than this, especially that 10.000.000 Gilda Trophy which I remember very well -_-

In this sequel, the hardest part may be for beating Koutei Madras in Tower of Verganda

GR 30 is simply the most boring part of this game lol

800 synthesis trophy is not hard since I assure you will get so many synthesis list xD

The same for 50 GR 26 Equipments, which will be your main target after reaching GR 26

Edited by celestial

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow cant believe the average rating for this is 8!!!

I've not got the Plat yet but i'm gr29 and have all the others. So in effect i know how hard this game is to plat.

I'd say no more than a 5 at most, the hardest part of this game is ogit Noobs. Find a good team of player who play to there class strenght and Even the Apex is pretty easy.

S ranked with a team of 5 last night. (2 axe, 2 bow and 1 mage).

Yeah ok its taken my 930hr to get here but it was so much fun.

I'll be voting a 5 when i get my plat in about a months time. (playing other things as well and I refused to touch ogit after gr26) (Only used it to catch up with my friends)

• 3 weeks later...

Time consuming and difficulty are 2 different things. This game requires time... a 5 is too high for difficulty. I'd give a 3. If you play all the missions with the max amount of people allowed, it's a piece of cake unless you play with a room full of ogit3/dip2 newbs. Which being a WKC1 vet, I have a ton of strong friends if I need help.

A timeconsuming game makes it difficult. No one can say that a game that requires 500 or maybe 600+ hours to platinum is easy. The result of this pool is the proof ;) Also you say "if you find the max amount of people it's a piece of cake", but you will never find a full group to S every quest when you need it so if you don't want to wait forever you'll have to solo a lot of them or rely of a little group. Now maybe you have one but like you say you're a "vet" ;)

A timeconsuming game makes it difficult. No one can say that a game that requires 500 or maybe 600+ hours to platinum is easy. The result of this pool is the proof ;) Also you say "if you find the max amount of people it's a piece of cake", but you will never find a full group to S every quest when you need it so if you don't want to wait forever you'll have to solo a lot of them or rely of a little group. Now maybe you have one but like you say you're a "vet" ;)

I disagree 100%. Time consuming vs. difficulty(skill) are 2 different things. The game has minimum skill required to plat this game, just knowledge on the game and time. And as far as finding the max amount of people to S rank quests, it's too easy to find people online to S rank and beat every quest. There are 100's of rooms with specific quests and GR's S ranking quests.... Unless you are the most anti-social person in the gaming world, I find it hard to believe you will have issues S ranking most or all quests.

But as I said above, with this game requiring just knowledge of the game. It's NOT difficult. Not in the least bit, just time consuming. A 1-3 is reasonable for difficulty. Anything higher and I'd say you are confused between what difficulty and time consuming means.

Edited by Minarum

• 3 weeks later...

7/10

Time consuming but not hard, the only hard trophy is defeating Madoras in Vellgander Upper Apex but getting to GR30 is pain in the butt and boring because there are no befenfits apart from the trophy there is nothing to get at GR30 which made me quit the game after Platinum and i went back playing WKC1 its a much better game even after Platinum i could put 1000 more hours :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I included time-consuming and drive in the equation it would be a 10/10. Just like the first-game, most won't have it in them to see this through to the end. Every time you progressed there was always something new you could work on, or something you want to upgrade. Inevitably your friends will have similar needs too. Next thing you know you are all farming or questing for drops/materials and not thinking twice how long its going to take.

The trophy set is more diverse this time around and if you enjoy the game as much as I did, you'll inevitably work on all of them without thinking its a grind. Okay, maybe except Gold Medal for some. But I was having fun on my way there.

The only challenge in the trophy set is Madoras, of course with a good party that won't be an issue. After 560 hours to (P), I'm going with 7/10.

I gave it a 6/10. Took me about 700 hours to platinum, and just as I had figured before starting, the huge grind in this game is to GR30. I think this one was much easier than the first one, because Phibianacci's Diamond was a joke in WKC2. 800/1300 is much easier than 400/475(ish). Infact, I wasted a lot of time binding stuff at mid levels that I didn't really need to make, because by the time I was GR29 I had enough mats in my inventory to make damn near everything on the binding list anyway, just from misc grinding towards GR30. Anyway, 6/10 that's my vote.

I went and voted a 5 on this one. While there was more to do both binding and questing in WKC2 (for the trophies) I found it to be easier, but also more enjoyable. Binding will only get easier with all the new DLC stuff coming out as well. To get the platinum took me only 320 hours which was less then the 370 hours that WKC1 took.

To make it easier for me though I had made a save before doing all of my WKC1 bindings so when I imported my save I still had all my items, so getting the 800 binds was a lot easier. The grind to GR30 was tedious but not nearly as bad as I had thought it would be. Also spent some of my time questing for fun and playing with people like superpj1 and other people I met from WKC1.

Here is a screenshot for anyone doubting my time... http://oi40.tinypic.com/24n1auw.jpg

• 1 month later...
http://oi40.tinypic.com/24n1auw.jpg

You named your character Terra as well? That's pretty cool. Terra has always been my name for female RPG characters :applause:

It sucks how you spend ages making your avatar and it turns out that it's not even the main character :|

I picked this up the other day for just $20 brand new :D looking forward to getting into it. I've only just started it (3 hours in) I'm starting on WKCI since I haven't played it before, it's cool that it comes with the first game as well but it sucks that WKCI doesn't have it's original trophy list, oh well. Does the save data for WKCI on the WKCII disc work on a WKCI disc?

You named your character Terra as well? That's pretty cool. Terra has always been my name for female RPG characters :applause:

It sucks how you spend ages making your avatar and it turns out that it's not even the main character :|

I picked this up the other day for just $20 brand new :D looking forward to getting into it. I've only just started it (3 hours in) I'm starting on WKCI since I haven't played it before, it's cool that it comes with the first game as well but it sucks that WKCI doesn't have it's original trophy list, oh well. Does the save data for WKCI on the WKCII disc work on a WKCI disc?

I don't believe it would since the saves are WKC2 based. The only thing that works via saves between the two is when you import WKC1 data and that has to be "CLEARED" for it to even work. If you wanted to do anything with WKC1 you would need to have the WKC1 disc and WKC1 saves to get trophies on WKC1.

• 1 month later...

huuuge time sink, but a fun game at the end, spend 850hs until i got my Platinum. Didn't do much grinding more like "helping ppl" or do random Quests. When you grind for GR30 good luck getting out of the game sane.

• 1 month later...