• 21-25 hours
    • 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to Plat Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Im just going to guess & say 800+ hours to plat. The amount of time & grinding it'll take offline to hit GR30 & to equip your av & story characters with good enough gear will prevent alot of legitimate plats been obtained.

I think my WKCII plat time was exactly 800 hours :p

Most time I've ever racked up in such a short time span, absolutely blasted this game once I heard the servers were closing :o_O:

Again, a legit and full-offline plat these days is easily upward of 1000+ hours...

• 1 month later...

I sit at 370 hours, I'm just missing 10 rare weapons and going from GR27 to 30 (another 60-70 hours "autogrinding" Arena II), those two trophies will pop almost toghether by the 440-450 hours mark. The problem is I'll have to upgrade to +15 three or more sets to get through Vellgander 6 to Madoras. Honestly I don't even know if I'll succeed, but I assume that IF I'll be able to make it, my platinum will come somwhere around the 550 hours mark. I'll report back when the time comes (hopefully). BTW, I Imported my GR15 lots of money and tier 3 mats WKC1 save, which got me that platinum offline already (in 640 hours, so I just passed 1000hrs cumulative in the WKC universe, holy....).

PS. Of course, doing all this choosing another approach instead of "grind OGIT2/3 and Arena 2 like hell" it might even double the time required, as well as it could have taken me twice the time for WKC1 if i didn't choose to suffer through countless BSC1/2/3 reiterations. To each his own.

Edited by Brightblade

• 1 month later...

In the end I did better than expected, I'm grinding the last million points, doing it on EU version patched to 1.01 took me a bit above 500 hours (and a sh*tton of Arena II runs), but I think that, if I didn't import my WKC1 save filled with money, materials and a lv.10 georama, it would have taken me between 650 and 700 hours. US version should require less time (I think around 400 hours) due to the fact that it requires around 40 million points less to reach GR30. Not that I would recommend either honestly... the solo grind to GR30 has been one of the most tedious things ever and doing with other quest beside Arena II would have taken twice the time I suppose.

Edited by Brightblade