Interactive Binding Trophy Spreadsheet

Hey guys!

Some of you might remember me from WKC IE because of the large interactive spreadsheet that I made from Andromeda's original binding checklist.

Well, with time running out, I decided that it was high time I got working on WKC 2 and, being the OCD freak that I am, I made a new interactive spreadsheet for WKC2.

What makes this sheet different?

Basically, how it works, you can track which binds you've made, which will keep track of the total materials you still need to gather and also track which materials you have and / or have not found.

Note

This sheet is at the maximum size and complexity limit that is allowed on Google Docs. 90% of all the calculations are done in cell C2 in the Collection List page. I HIGHLY recommend disabling that formula when you are updating any of the other sheets while you bind. You can disable the formula simply by deleting the '=' sign at the very beginning of the cell. When you want to see what items you still need, all you need to do is add the equal sign back to the beginning of that cell and it will populate that entire page.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvZPij-OPAs_dHk5ekdOTUhJOEJOd0JjdHMwT2R0SXc&usp=sharing

Hey guys!

Some of you might remember me from WKC IE because of the large interactive spreadsheet that I made from Andromeda's original binding checklist.

Well, with time running out, I decided that it was high time I got working on WKC 2 and, being the OCD freak that I am, I made a new interactive spreadsheet for WKC2.

What makes this sheet different?

Basically, how it works, you can track which binds you've made, which will keep track of the total materials you still need to gather and also track which materials you have and / or have not found.

Note

This sheet is at the maximum size and complexity limit that is allowed on Google Docs. 90% of all the calculations are done in cell C2 in the Collection List page. I HIGHLY recommend disabling that formula when you are updating any of the other sheets while you bind. You can disable the formula simply by deleting the '=' sign at the very beginning of the cell. When you want to see what items you still need, all you need to do is add the equal sign back to the beginning of that cell and it will populate that entire page.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvZPij-OPAs_dHk5ekdOTUhJOEJOd0JjdHMwT2R0SXc&usp=sharing

Damn! That must have taken forever to make up! Nice, thanks heaps for this.

Also, the page each item can be found on is a very nice touch ;)