Another question

I got through the first zone (forest) in wkc2 in story mode. I had no idea what I am doing and was just playing around learning the game. Now that I know the servers will be off in less than a month I was wondering if I should start over. I made my character a mage (spell/divine) and I am not sure that will be a good spec to solo in if the servers go down. I heard I can't respec until level 80??? So should I start over again tonight with a better build?

And does anyone know any good websites with survival builds on them?

Thanks xoxo!

Don't worry about respec-ing now, it would just be a waste of time since you'll end up doing it at least 4 times anyways. You should try and fly through the story then hop online ASAP to take full advantage of other players while you can. You'll hit 80 somewhere around GR 20-22 and can rebirth then or wait until 26 when quests usually give more EXP. Mages are pretty good overall, they deal out considerably high DPS. This website is open every time I play to lookup quests, items, binds, etc. White Knight Chronicles II - White Knight Chronicles - Wiki on Neoseeker

Good luck!