The game worth it for $20, or is it to late now?

What do you mean by "too late?" The game is still active and kicking, and the servers will probably be there for another 3-4 years.

As far as the "worth it" part, it depends upon your taste. Do you like grinding countless hours on a quest with your friends? Do you like MMO style gameplay? If you do, then go ahead.

What do you mean by "too late?" The game is still active and kicking, and the servers will probably be there for another 3-4 years.

Wasnt sure if many were still playing it, not around the low levels anyways lol

As far as the "worth it" part, it depends upon your taste. Do you like grinding countless hours on a quest with your friends? Do you like MMO style gameplay? If you do, then go ahead.

Soloing it isnt that fun? Cause I dont got a single friend on my list that owns it.. though its always interested me lol

Thanks for you time answering my question though :)

Edited by Faenix1

I had zero WKC friends when I started playing the it. Now, a quarter of the people on my PSN Friend's List are players I met in the game.

Yeah, and just to add more weight to this statement. I had two at the beginning of WKC1 and now its a quarter of the list. Its never too late to get into this underrated, fun, online experience :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Not quite :p

The servers weren't actually too old either...

• 3 months later...

God this game isn't worth the disc it's printed on. I can't even think of the last game that I up and quit. I mean I've played some bad ones and regretted a bunch fo purchases/contest wins/freebies etc, but this game is just such a cluster of ass.

Horrible Characters

Bleh Music

Horrible Battle System

Horrible Acting

The maps are too damn big

No way to speed up battle

Long as hell trophies.

I got this about a year ago at wlmart but it wassitting on my shelf, really regret not getting something else that day but I was like O an rpg this migh tbe good.

Worst mistake ever. I really hate quiting games, like I mean I'm 65 percent on YARIS. But I am just so dejected by this thing.

Since when 'long as hell trophies' is a reason for a game to suck?

IMO, ths game is very good, even without the online. And I really enjoyed plating WKC1 long time ago with my online friends (it took me 650 hours) and I will plat WKC2, I only need to get to gr30. GR will come, I'm just doing quests to get items and that way you will not get bored doing arena2 over and over again.