WKCI and II

So this game recently went on sale, and I was thinking about picking it up. I however have a question that I hope you all can answer.

I own WKC I, but would this copy become obsolete once I purchase #2 in that all the trophies and my save files are accessible on the WKC I game included on the disc along with #2.

Sorry if that's convoluted, but I basically am trying to figure out if I can give my copy of the first game away without any significant loss).

• 10 months later...

no i ment i have a save file from white knight IE and i was trying to use it on white knight 1 that comes with white knight 2 and it wouldnt let me and no i didnt beat it i just want to start where i last left off or do i have to buy WKC:IE by itself?

no i ment i have a save file from white knight IE and i was trying to use it on white knight 1 that comes with white knight 2 and it wouldnt let me and no i didnt beat it i just want to start where i last left off or do i have to buy WKC:IE by itself?

I get what you mean. No, a WKC:IE save file is not compatible with the WKC1 title on the WKC2 disc. Sorry :(

On that note, what technole says is true: you can use your cleared WKC:IE save file to import items, cash etc over to WKC2

• 1 month later...

Reading through this thread actually raises a question for me that I hope someone can answer for me.

I'm currently trying to set it up on both the first game (IE) and second game where I can get certain things out of the way on both and finish the platinum later offline. Since I clearly won't be able to platinum the first set of trophies before the servers go down and then do the second game, I will need to get some stuff done on the first game then move over to the second game in between platinums. If you catch my drift.

My question is... When I transfer my cleared game from the first game over to the second game, will THAT save file now be un-loadable in the first disc (IE) when I go back to it after the servers go down? If so, I'd imagine I can simply make a second save before transferring over to the second game, but I'm curious about this now.

My question is... When I transfer my cleared game from the first game over to the second game, will THAT save file now be un-loadable in the first disc (IE) when I go back to it after the servers go down? If so, I'd imagine I can simply make a second save before transferring over to the second game, but I'm curious about this now.

When you transfer your cleared save from the first game into the second, it will make a copy of that save and converts into a file that the second game will recognize. So, there is no need to make a copy of the save, but it is always handy to do so (due to corruption/YLOD issues).

And, good luck with the platinum. After the server closes down, if you haven't completed the handful of the required difficult quests, the game becomes a pure 10/10 in terms of difficulty.

When you transfer your cleared save from the first game into the second, it will make a copy of that save and converts into a file that the second game will recognize. So, there is no need to make a copy of the save, but it is always handy to do so (due to corruption/YLOD issues).

And, good luck with the platinum. After the server closes down, if you haven't completed the handful of the required difficult quests, the game becomes a pure 10/10 in terms of difficulty.

Thanks Sunny.

Yeah I already have it all backed up on to my PSN Cloud for those reasons.

And yeah thanks! I can definitely see why it will become harder then it already is, and also take longer in the end overall. Me and a couple friends have a good game plan going and is already going very well. :)

Edited by Lyrikk