XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 01:38 AM   #1
Smokeyirish

Default Do I need to play WKC1 to get plat?

I have never played WKC1 & recently bought WKC2. When I started the game it gave me the option to play the first game or just start from second, so I started from second game & I am almost finished the story & got quite a bit of random stuff done.

Can I still get the Platinum by just playing WKC2 or should I restart before I get even further? I dont mind if it makes it a little harder or longer. What impact does not having played WKC1 have on achieving the trophies & progressing through the quests/errands etc.. Any help with my questions would be appreciated thanks.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/Smokeyirish

I live stream all my PS4 gameplay on http://www.twitch.tv/smokeyirish
Old 08-31-2011, 03:51 AM   #2
Zack-1412

will u don't need to do WKC1 story just keep wt do doing & u will be fine .. there are no missed thing or trophies in the game
but i don't rermember when i get WKC1 story trophy ^^"
but it doesn't matter i got it now =D & i just like u start the game from WKC2
enjoy the game u need 550+ hour for plat ^^
Old 09-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
InfiniteRefrain

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I had played the original but didn't have my data to import. I loaded WKC1 and played till out of the city. Then loaded WKC2 and the WKC trophy popped either after the opening sequence or after you gain control of Leonard.
KoA:R - Hard mode left for Plat
-----
Old 09-23-2011, 02:28 AM   #4
ExileOfDreamZ

Send a message via AIM to ExileOfDreamZ Send a message via MSN to ExileOfDreamZ Send a message via Yahoo to ExileOfDreamZ Send a message via Skype™ to ExileOfDreamZ

Are You Sure Infinite? I Sware You Can't Earn WKC Trophies On The WKC 2 Disc v.V
Old 09-23-2011, 02:48 AM   #5
theprocessofbelief

I believe Infinite was speaking about the WKC II Trophy, "White Knight Chronicles" which is a trophy in WKC II that is awarded for having played the first game. I am understanding that all he did was play until out of the city then loaded up WKC II and was awarded the trophy.

No original White Knight Chronicles trophies are able to be received while playing the first game that comes with WKC II.

You can opnly get the trophies associated with the original BY playing the original game/disc.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:50 AM   #6
theprocessofbelief

To answer the original question, you will have to play a bit of the first game just to get the "White Knight Chronicles" Trophy. If Infinite is correct, you only need to complete the prologue.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:20 AM   #7
sunnygrg

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

I chose to play WKC2 from the second part and I unlocked the "White Knight Chronicles" Trophy as soon as I finished creating my avatar.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #8
Vyrastas
Administrator

Awards Showcase Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   Staff - Administrator   Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Please discuss this further in this thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/whi...ying-wkc2.html

Last edited by Vyrastas; 09-26-2011 at 05:00 AM.
Closed Thread