Do I need to play WKC1 to get plat?

I have never played WKC1 & recently bought WKC2. When I started the game it gave me the option to play the first game or just start from second, so I started from second game & I am almost finished the story & got quite a bit of random stuff done.

Can I still get the Platinum by just playing WKC2 or should I restart before I get even further? I dont mind if it makes it a little harder or longer. What impact does not having played WKC1 have on achieving the trophies & progressing through the quests/errands etc.. Any help with my questions would be appreciated thanks.

will u don't need to do WKC1 story just keep wt do doing & u will be fine .. there are no missed thing or trophies in the game

but i don't rermember when i get WKC1 story trophy ^^"

but it doesn't matter i got it now =D & i just like u start the game from WKC2

enjoy the game u need 550+ hour for plat ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe Infinite was speaking about the WKC II Trophy, "White Knight Chronicles" which is a trophy in WKC II that is awarded for having played the first game. I am understanding that all he did was play until out of the city then loaded up WKC II and was awarded the trophy.

No original White Knight Chronicles trophies are able to be received while playing the first game that comes with WKC II.

You can opnly get the trophies associated with the original BY playing the original game/disc.