Few questions..

I'm playing through WKC1's story first right now and once I'm done, should I import my save to WKC2, or play through NG+ first and then import my save?

Also, if I import my save, what will actually transfer? All items? Skills? Level/GR? Because right now, I'm using a spear and want to add a bow later on. But in WKC2, I probably want to switch it up and use an Axe/Bow or Magic/Bow combination.

And I don't really like to 'play' as all the characters.. Should I just focus on my own character and assign skills to the other characters, or do I really need to built every character myself? Armor, weapons, skills etc for every character.. Also, if I buy skills for the characters I don't control, will they automaticly use these skills, or do I have to put these on the command bar first?

Btw, why is the HP bar blue and the MP bar green. Not used to it :p

Edited by Vuule

I'm playing through WKC1's story first right now and once I'm done, should I import my save to WKC2, or play through NG+ first and then import my save?

Also, if I import my save, what will actually transfer? All items? Skills? Level/GR? Because right now, I'm using a spear and want to add a bow later on. But in WKC2, I probably want to switch it up and use an Axe/Bow or Magic/Bow combination.

And I don't really like to 'play' as all the characters.. Should I just focus on my own character and assign skills to the other characters, or do I really need to built every character myself? Armor, weapons, skills etc for every character.. Also, if I buy skills for the characters I don't control, will they automaticly use these skills, or do I have to put these on the command bar first?

Btw, why is the HP bar blue and the MP bar green. Not used to it :p

Are you playing wkc 1 on the wkc2 disc? if you are i might be wrong but i think the game just continues onto the second one.

If not then its up to you if You new game + but i wouldnt reccomend it as the stuff you get as bonus will eventually become obsolete.

Everything transfers over except your level. which becomes 35 (im not sure if it will go up to 35 if your under but it definatly goes down. What you build your character as in the first game doesn matter. as All your And your teammates skills will be reset at the beggining (though your teamates will have a basic build you can reset them). you get all your items, weapons, and GR..

in the first game your other teamates werent that important it was just too easy. But in the second i doubt youll be too sucessfull using just you. a carefully built team is almost essential. And having an archer on your team is almost necesity as they have some invaluable skills..

When building your team mates you must put all the skills you want them to use in their command set or they will not use them. there also seems to be some skills they just wont use at all. Not sure if its just me but they never use Status removing spells for

and yeah not just that MP is green also the fact HP is in the glittery crystal which cleary suits MP more lol. so off putting

Also if you're playing WKC 1 on the WKC 1 disc if your not bothered for achievements i highly recommend skipping doing any guild quests online. cause in the second one your keep your rank but the requirements for 1-13 are MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH lower. so 1-13 only took me a few days on WKC2 but on WKC1 well im not too sure but i know some people were at it for up to a year. and many people gave up.

Edited by daviduk2000

I'm playing WKC1 on the WKC2 disc :) Thanks for the help! I'll probably finish my first playthrough and import it to WKC2.

Ohyeah, new question: Should I do side quests? Or should I just go through the main story and start WKC2?

see im not too sure how it works but because your doing 1 on the second game. i THINK it just continues and importing your save isnt necesary. And Quests do you mean Errands (the little red icons on the map) then id get them done as you go along cause there is 150 of them to do and it takes along time so doing them as you go along makes them slightly less annoying.

also the fact you get these quests makes me almost sure the game will continue straight into the second game. cause they were and addition to the second game. and there are some of them that only appear in areas introduced to the second game.

Also if yoour playing the second game and you new game + it takes you to the begining of 1 not 2. so i think it treats is as one big game.

I just finished the WKC1 Story on my WKC2 disk. You'll start right with WKC2 once you finished the first story. Soo you dont have to worry about new game+ stuff. Unlike WKC1 there are is no bonus in starting a new game+ so you can ignore it completley.

You will keep everything. The items, the skills, finished errands, quests and so on will be transfered into WKC2.

To your last question: Yes I would recommend you to do the sidequests. The rewards are not bad and you'll have to do them anyway for the platinum. But you can also do them once you're finished with the story. It's pretty much up to you.

Oh and one important note: You can reskill you after you completed the first game. Right when you gain control over Leo again. Most people say that WKC2 is rly hard. I dunno but just in case. Have at least one axeuser and one bowuser since both of them are overpowered. An elemtalist or divine mage (+staff) is great too!

Edited by RaitoninguSigma

Thanks :) So, wonder now though. Since I keep everything. I'm a spear user right now, so I'm probably gonna upgrade a few spears here and there. But in WKC2, I want to go mage/bow probably, but I wont have any good or upgraded bows/staffs. Should I be on the look out for good staffs/bows in the meantime, or should I just continue using spears and once I start WKC2 ditch the spears and then worry about finding good bows/staffs and upgrade them.

That's a good question : x I never upgrade my equipment because I know it will get replaced pretty soon. Every new town you enter sells new armor and you can easily replace the old armor with the new one.(including weapons)

Also it can be very rewarding to search every single corner of a dungeon because of the treasures. Some of them are standard and some of them are pretty dang good!

How far are you in the game? Can you bind/craft items? Other than that I wouldn't waste my time, items and money on crafting armor or improving them. I had no problems running through the game with the shopgear.

Oh and Bounty quests, Quests and errands can reward you with good armor as well. But they're quite annoying imo(some errands and most of the quests) ^^

a side note: I'll start with WKC2 tomorrow. I played through WKC1 in 3 days or so o,o" This game is addicting lol. Oh and we could do some quests together once we both completed WKC2. Would be fun : D

Only played the story for about 2-3 hours so far. Problem is though, I don't have an online pass. I've won the game and it had no pass :( They're contacting Sony right now to see if they can get one, if not, I'll have to buy it myself.

PSN is k1ll1ng5pr33-NL, or if it's easier, I'll add your PSN :p

yeah in terms of weapons you really wont have to look far. you get bounty hunts from the guild halls in each town. some of them offer weapons as rewards including a few nice bows. also the stuff you get laying around and as rewards are nothing compared to what you will be able to bind later in the game. so upgrading well theres not much point. iv only just started upgrading and thats because i know itll take me a long time to farm the ingredients i need to make my next best staff.

out of all the physical hitters Axe's are by far the best i love em. i didnt realise it was actually a popular build but through the whole game i had

ME - elemental, Staff, Divine (mainly elemental)

Eldore - Bow, Diving (just starting elemental)

and third person i kept switching around but have settled for

Ceaser - Axe, Spear, (just starting longsword)

Bows work great with magic cause they both utilise MP. i like them with divine better. cause elemental works much better with a staff.

K add me, Killingspree. My name's RaitoninguSigma

As for me I use every character in my team but I'm not rly far into WKC2 ^^ Today I'll play much again, I guess. I hope I'll meet some of the old characters again. Q_Q I miss them.

Edited by RaitoninguSigma