Can WKC2 be played on other region?

As the title said, is it possible to play the game online on an Asia account or Japan account? I know that there is an official japanese version but just wondering if the US version can also be played on it. I do know that it requires an online pass but is this online pass can only be retrieved from US or UK psn?

Hope someone can have a test or sth....:p

Nope, the online pass is only redeemable in the PS Store that the game region is in. Plus its locked to that specific PSN ID. So you can't play the EU version online on a US/JP account or the JP version on a US/EU account.

Thx for ur answer! Well then I think i wud make a US acc to play this game then...

Nope, the online pass is only redeemable in the PS Store that the game region is in. Plus its locked to that specific PSN ID. So you can't play the EU version online on a US/JP account or the JP version on a US/EU account.

can you play on the same ps3 but on diferente psn id?

me and my brother use the same ps3 but have seperate psn id

can you play on the same ps3 but on diferente psn id?

me and my brother use the same ps3 but have seperate psn id

The pass included in-box is for one PSN ID only. As it is not tied to the console.

So if your brother wishes to use his online avatar, you'll need to purchase a "GeoNet License" in the PlayStation Store using that PSN ID.

The pass included in-box is for one PSN ID only. As it is not tied to the console.

So if your brother wishes to use his online avatar, you'll need to purchase a "GeoNet License" in the PlayStation Store using that PSN ID.

that sucks,my account is portuguese and my brother is american.

think i will skip this game