Knight customisation.

ok i just got my knight im lvl 58, GR 15

i know you unlock more colours at GR but how do i unlock stuff to change the appearance of my knight. so i have a few questions.

When i unlock new colours and make them do i only get to use the colour once when i made it? do i have to make it every time i use that colour?

how rare are the ingredients to make the colours cause i have almost none of the ingredients for the first 4 green colours. ?

when do i unlock appearance customising parts?

what is the point in the other space time rifts, i'v found a fair few and all i get inside is treasuer chests with a a couple of artifacts and a bunch of tough enemies. do i have to go through them all? and how many/ where are they? (EDIT: after research i found out you get some incorruptus armour in some of them)

what enemies drop the arks parts for the weapons? is it the knights in the rifts? cause iv fought about 20 and only recieved one ark and wasnt even one i could use it was Ark Drive type B2

thanks. right now the knight is almost copletely useless to me. i have 2 attacks :(

EDIT: im going to add to this now how do you customise the moves the knight knows? i mean i know its determined by weapon. but so far iv got 3 weapons now. and they all only have simple bacis attacks. and one has a healing spell. but nothing more. is there better weapons with more skills or certain artefacts that add attacks?

Edited by daviduk2000