Have a few questions for WKC veterans

I was thinking of picking the first game up last week but since the 2nd one is coming to america soon... I think I'll wait.

But until then, I have to decide what class I'll play !

Here are my questions :

1. Can you switch class easily or once you spec your character, it's done.

2. Does the online component of this game require tanks and healer.

3. If so, what is the most wanted class in online multiplayer (I love playing support classes, so I got a lot of possibilities :p)

Thank you for your time

I was thinking of picking the first game up last week but since the 2nd one is coming to america soon... I think I'll wait.

But until then, I have to decide what class I'll play !

Here are my questions :

1. Can you switch class easily or once you spec your character, it's done.

2. Does the online component of this game require tanks and healer.

3. If so, what is the most wanted class in online multiplayer (I love playing support classes, so I got a lot of possibilities :p)

Thank you for your time

You can build your avatar anyway you want and can spec in multiple-class setups without a problem. I always preferred this because it makes the game more fun. You can save your moves set and switch classes (like from bow to axe and vice versa) without a problem.

A staple with Level-5 RPGs as of late including WKC II is being able to rebirth. However in WKC II, you won't be able to rebirth for quite awhile because each guild rank has a level cap. So what you initially start with you'll have to live with until you can reach the level cap of 80. After which you can rebirth back to Level 60 and you get all your 600 skill points refunded.

An incentive to rebirth is that you get an additional 160 skill points after four rebirths, for a grand total of a possible 760 skill points. This allows you to completely expand your build and venture into more skills in more classes. Not to mention you'll need to try and cap every class once for the gold star trophy.

A tank is not really required in all quests. Bow is the good tank in this game because of the skills it has to evade and decoy. Mages are also more popular because of how much they are improved from the first game in the speed of spell casting. Plus their HP and MP regeneration abilities, along with bow since they can do both as well do play a bigger role this time around.

Edited by technole

A staple with Level-5 RPGs as of late including WKC II is being able to rebirth. However in WKC II, you won't be able to rebirth for quite awhile because each guild rank has a level cap. So what you initially start with you'll have to live with until you can reach the level cap of 80. After which you can rebirth back to Level 35 and you get all your 600 skill points refunded.

Small correction on that, rebirth drops you to level 60, not all the way down to 35.