Question time

Im playing the wkc1 [in wkc2]but for some reason ive unlock the binding 1 weapon trophy

How????

Does this means i can earn trophies in wkc1 without playing the wkc2??

And is the wkc1 server the same as wkc2? i have earned the quest S trophy as well

and f*** those reviewrs this game is amazing

Im playing the wkc1 [in wkc2]but for some reason ive unlock the binding 1 weapon trophy

How????

Does this means i can earn trophies in wkc1 without playing the wkc2??

And is the wkc1 server the same as wkc2? i have earned the quest S trophy as well

and f*** those reviewrs this game is amazing

You can unlock any of the trophies regardless of what campaign you play first. Technically WKC I that is included with WKC II is not a "separate game". Think of it as a campaign addition to the game itself.

As for GeoNet, WKC I International got a patch upgrade recently. What that apparently does is allow some integration with WKC II like the message board, favorites, B-mail, and friends list.

For example, I can see my WKC I friends status if they are online or not, I can also message them online via B-mail while I'm playing WKC II.

However you won't be able to quest with them, nor will the towns be the same because of how different the town/quest system is between the games. So its technically separate, but there is some integration to the WKC I world in a sense that you can still chat/message those players. Hope this helps!