Intro video and song

anyone else notice too many spoilers in the intro video. its like hey this is all the stuff thats going to happen in the story you can piece it together.

and the Song not bad the Singer HORRIFIC. omg i dont think iv heard a worse singer in my life. i actually like the rythm of the song and the lyrics maybe a bit cheesy but it kinda suits it.

then realised it actually has the first intro video with a song on it aswell. if you leave it on the main menu for to long. why did they get such a horrific singer.

also the game is dissapointing so far they are literally using the first games world. like the chests you opened in game 1 are still open there is like no loot. theres a few new enemies. but this game could have easily been DLC. there isnt 2 games on the 1 disc. there is 1 and a half games. literally. im enjoying the game dont get me wrong. but i feel ripped off.

AND side note. i have elemental prowess staff skill which supposedly lowers MP required for elemental magic. when yoou hvae a staff equipped. well it isnt lowering it for me. Glitch?

Uhm, have you even completed the 2nd part? Have you played online? Have you noticed some changes other than the opening videos having actual lyrics now? (just a tip - the whole gr-, enhancing-, binding- and battlesystem have been changed). Have you ever thought that every effect from weapons either come from skills or passives? Not to mention that Elemental Prowess doesnt lower the mp required for magic but shortens the casting time. Read the Skill.

Not sure how anybody can feel ripped of from a game that has the story of "2 games" in it, pay the same price like the first (i even paid less and it was new), get a much better battle system AND can easily invest a few hundred hours for the plat and a few more hundred hours to get everything...

yes i did notice and yeah i see the improvements and it makes the game better. but There is NOTHING in this game that couldnt have been done Via patch and DLC. and you say there is 2 games on one disc. well no actually there isnt. there is a world. and 2 stories. you think if you looked at the memory used on the second game disc. and the first. i would stake alot on teh second games being only maybe 1 GB max bigger than the first. cause they literally used the exact same game. and added a new story with a couple of new enviroments. they used the same data for the world so much so that even chests that you openened in the first game are still open in the second game.

and dont try telling me the battle system was "revamped" they simply made it faster, it pretty much as if all characters and enemies are on permanent Haste. the knights system was improved a bit ill give you that. but making moves use MP instead of AC and changing a few movesets from skill trees isnt a massive overhaul.

Also the (very slight SPOILER from first hour or so of the game)

---- Time travel segments are soo poorly done. the world is identical even 40 years in the past. the citizens are the exact same and almost every NPC says the same thing 40 years in the past as they do in the present. and you can even accept an errand in the present and then hand over something to that character 40 YEARS in the past, and they will say something like "thanks iv been waiting for you" or along those lines. ----

(SPOILER ENDED)

So please dont try and tell me this is in ANY way a NEW game. yeah you get to play part 1 and 2 in the same disc But £38 for it if you already own the first one is a joke.

now dont get me wrong im really enjoying it. but only cause i enjoy the gameplay and the first game. but its impossible not to notice that its THE EXACT SAME GAME with new events.]

Oh and ERRANDS are the worst thing in the world. walking around town back and forward on 150 different errands just talking to people and Often you are made to have a conversation with 2 people who are right next to each other and they are asking you to go tell the other one something. its so stupidly done. and sometimes the rewards are great yeah. but they are an awful addition to the game. cause they are done poorly. sometimes iv spent 10+ mins on one errand runnin back and forward from 1 end of the map to the other just to get pyro bombs.

Oh and i forgot Elementa prowess 1 and 3 reduce casting time, elemental prowess 2 and 4 reduce MP cost. so i did read them. and after research realised that i didnt notice cause they dont lower MP cost of the lowest magic attack in each element

Edited by daviduk2000

You mean this video? Oh and I'll take complete credit for this as I recorded it ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujUGT_S_HE]WKC II Introduction Cutscene[/ame]

One could say the same of the WKC I introduction. I was almost done with the story and I didn't feel like I was "spoiled" with those scenes. Its like a movie trailer, you'll see scenes that are in different parts of the game but without any context, you don't know what it all means.

Level-5 flat out said several things couldn't make it in via post-patches in WKC I if you have been following the Japanese release. In terms of major skill overhauls and the leveling system itself, that could not be done. In-fact that game has been updated and patched several times before it ever got to what was the International Edition. Online is where these enhancements really shine.

Oh and i forgot Elementa prowess 1 and 3 reduce casting time, elemental prowess 2 and 4 reduce MP cost. so i did read them. and after research realised that i didnt notice cause they dont lower MP cost of the lowest magic attack in each element

Then sorry about that - Haven't unlocked Elemental prowess 2 and 4 because i only use basic elemental spells on my mage and and focused on getting the mp-reg ability ^^

I agree with the errands lol. Especially with some of the ones in Greede O.O

I'd rather feel ripped of now from Wkc1 than wkc2, but i still don't. Then i'd rather feel ripped of from a game like Dante's Inferno or Uncharted where i've done anything in the game 10x times but still haven't finished Wkc2.

yeah the game is massive. i just feel it doesnt add that much over the first game. it will keep me at it for hours i mean im already at 40 hours on the second game. and iv only had it a week. and im at 82 errands done and i seriously dont think i can do more. the rewards can be excellent though.

Also i feel the intro video gave away the identity of the pact maker for the moon maiden.

thats what im on about.