100% Kaiwa Kouryaku

I've decided I'm *finally* gonna finish off 100% Kaiwa in White Album, been at 73% Trophies for ~9 months now and haven't had the motivation to do it... until I discovered this:

WHITE ALBUM -綴られる冬の想い出- 攻略Wiki [PS3]

Full list of all Kaiwa and the conditions required for a lot of the tricky ones. The 9 (S) for 100% Kaiwa are still tedious as all hell, but this is definitely the closest thing to a real "guide" I've seen since the game came out. It's been an incredible help for me so far, hopefully everyone else who wants the (P) can make use of it too.

Noticed this on the Japanese PS3 wiki site ...

Though , i don't know if i feel up for completing this , since the details are little vague on who to talk to , in order to trigger their genre event . I have all of Yuki's Event Album page complete but , missing 1 or 2 events that were not on the event page .

Though , i don't know if i feel up for completing this , since the details are little vague on who to talk to , in order to trigger their genre event . I have all of Yuki's Event Album page complete but , missing 1 or 2 events that were not on the event page .

You don't need 100% Events for the trophies, just 100% Kaiwa (世間話・趣味・芸能・文芸・恋愛). Makes it a little less painful. :)

Though , exhiles was kind to make a page for Yuki :

White Album - Yuki

I might consider taking another run at this ; as the platinum is very tempting and probably more difficult than 428 Shibuya .

Awesome, thanks for the link and cheers to Exhiles. I love that there are so many dedicated importers on this site who are always helpful.

I feel the same way, White Album @ 73% looks ugly in my trophy collection so I really want to finish even if it's a pain in the ass. :p Definitely the hardest (well, it's more "annoying" than truly "hard" I suppose) Visual Novel (P) to be released so far, but we can do it!!

I never thought about writing guides actually (and writing a guide for especially White Album is gonna be tedious work) .... but if you guys can get yuki done from the page i put up.... I'll consider to finish up all the kaiwa list for all other characters... whoever is needed. All guides I have seen on the web till this day doesn't have sufficient info for that i think.

And b'coz you guys have at least gone through more than half of the list.... simply just by playing the game, and to find out which ones you've missed would be relatively difficult. I suggest you start from scratch and strike out what you've gone through. It doesn't need to be done in 1 playthrough. You can do several playthroughs as long as the speech is triggered once... it's considered done.

Edited by exhiles

I suggest you start from scratch and strike out what you've gone through. It doesn't need to be done in 1 playthrough. You can do several playthroughs as long as the speech is triggered once... it's considered done.

That's what I've been doing, 3 playthroughs last night and it looks like I'm only missing a few for each character. I'm wondering if you can shine some light on the conditions/reasons why certain conversions become "locked" etc? I'm at work and don't have all the conversation lists in front of me, but one that comes to mind is Akira's Lv. 3 Renai kaiwa... I can't get it to trigger, it's always locked or it tells me my kaiwa level is too low, even if I max him out in all other categories. :confused:

EDIT - Also, do you have a recommended order to tackle the characters? For instance, I did Haruka Route again last night and got the Yuki/Rena/Akira conversations related to her Cycling Event, but it made me wonder if I'm going about it in the most efficient manner that I can. Any advice?

Edited by Aeliana

That's what I've been doing, 3 playthroughs last night and it looks like I'm only missing a few for each character. I'm wondering if you can shine some light on the conditions/reasons why certain conversions become "locked" etc? I'm at work and don't have all the conversation lists in front of me, but one that comes to mind is Akira's Lv. 3 Renai kaiwa... I can't get it to trigger, it's always locked or it tells me my kaiwa level is too low, even if I max him out in all other categories. :confused:

EDIT - Also, do you have a recommended order to tackle the characters? For instance, I did Haruka Route again last night and got the Yuki/Rena/Akira conversations related to her Cycling Event, but it made me wonder if I'm going about it in the most efficient manner that I can. Any advice?

I haven't have the time to check... but Akira's 恋愛 has only level 1 and then level 3... there is no level 2. As for the order... I did them 1 by 1, as least i think it's the least troublesome way..... the 2 male characters are easier than the girls... as they have less conversations and Sayoko's one.... is easy, almost needed no requirements... as long as you keep talking to her.

Why not put it this way, the Japanese wiki site that you posted has all the conversations listed. Let me know which you have problem with and I'll try and give you the requirement to get it or at least I hope I can provide details..

Only had 1 hour to play tonight, but I finished Sayoko (sooooo easy compared to the others) and also got the Akira Renai Lv. 3. I think I understand now and am 100% confident I can finish these, learning the 会話経験値+2 bonus for each of the girls' genres is a big help. MainComptonese, wanna race to the long overdue Platinum? :)

MainComptonese, wanna race to the long overdue Platinum? :)

I would , but have a busy week with the lady , pachipara 16 w/ ebay listings, I have to contact NCBTMB after receiving my eligiblity to take last exam (Massage Licensure ppl) & school registration for generals .

Though , i will be the tortoise , for sure and try to enter the race . However , no guarantees that i will always be available to compete everyday .

Do we need to unlock all conversation (including the one which have A or B choice) in on play?

I remember it clearly that Haruka route had phone event, and that event would affect the talk topic in later days (I forgot which genre would be affected)

The same with Rina, that we would have an event at night under Sakura tree

which is divided into Sakura A and B

My question is how do we get all conversation complete if there are choice that would affect the topics like that?

the waltkthrough doesn't describe about that, and that's why I'm still yet to restart this game xD

My question is how do we get all conversation complete if there are choice that would affect the topics like that?

All conversations complete doesn't need to be (and can't possibly be) done in one playthrough. Conversation data is saved in the system file, so the answer to your question is "many playthroughs."

Thankfully, if you enable the skip feature, one playthrough takes no more than 30-45 minutes so it's been a lot faster than I originally thought. :)

All conversations complete doesn't need to be (and can't possibly be) done in one playthrough. Conversation data is saved in the system file, so the answer to your question is "many playthroughs."

Thankfully, if you enable the skip feature, one playthrough takes no more than 30-45 minutes so it's been a lot faster than I originally thought. :)

Also , the :select: button does wonders with the White Album update and less possible chance of a unexpected freeze .

5/9 finished... Akira, Mana, Misaki and Yuki will be the next victims!
...ちっくしゅよ! Edited by MainComptonese

So the website I linked in the OP is missing one of the Lv. 3 文芸 for Mana. She has a total of 11 文芸 and the requirements for the missing one are:

- Never attend a tutoring session at her house (consequently, you won't be on her route obviously).

- Talk to her after February 3rd for the Lv. 3 文芸. Conversation should start w/ something like 「そういえばさ、マナちゃん…」

Lost an hour of time due to that one silly conversation, but it doesn't matter, Mana's done now. 3 more! :p

Hey Exhiles... 「はるかに会うB」というイベント… 助けてください!><; I've been at this for 4 hours now and can't get it to trigger...:wall: Do I need to be on Misaki's Route?

EDIT - Exhiles saved my ass via PSN. :) For the record, 「はるかに会うB」 = Same conditions as 「はるかに会うA」 but with a favoritism rating of less than 14. Need to skip a few of her conversations/events in order to keep the total low.

EDIT - Just got the (P). Thanks again to all who helped me! :dance:

Edited by Aeliana

Hey Exhiles... 「はるかに会うB」というイベント… 助けてください!><; I've been at this for 4 hours now and can't get it to trigger...:wall: Do I need to be on Misaki's Route?

EDIT - Exhiles saved my ass via PSN. :) For the record, 「はるかに会うB」 = Same conditions as 「はるかに会うA」 but with a favoritism rating of less than 14. Need to skip a few of her conversations/events in order to keep the total low.

EDIT - Just got the (P). Thanks again to all who helped me! :dance:

Congratulations towards the platinum....

I can honestly say.... this game for any average player, would require some 30 - 40 hours to achieve it and definitely not a trophy hunter's pick when you can't understand what to do. So, it's kinda hard to rate on the difficulty...

Sold my copy of White Album ; as , i found the conversation events quite annoying that i didn't want to be bother with the tedious save and load process . Though , that's the only thing that was left uncompleted ...

Though , Thank you Exhiles for creating Yuki's Guide ... I only had to 2 more conversations left (Yayoi & Eija's Conversation Events for Yuki).

• 10 months later...