Roadmap or Trophy Guide?

I can see just something like that : —RãY‚ÌoŒ»ƒ|ƒCƒ“ƒgcc‚`‚cA‹i’ƒ“XA‘åŠw :confused:

What should I exactly do now? And for google I have the same problem... :confused:

You need to install the Japanese Fonts. If I remember correctly, Microsoft offers a "japanese Language Pack" for free on its website. It should be very easy to install.

Or alternatively you can just google a font and copy it in your font directory.

After your computer shows the correct Japanese text, Google should be able to give you a "decent" translation.

The problem I have, I have a japanese language pack... on other japanese sites I can see the correct japanese signs... but not here... any idea why?

Sorry for my stupid questions... but thanks for your help

I just tried the site and I have the same problem. I'd still say it's a font issue. Perhaps post this question in the Tech Centre? Maybe someone there can help you out, as I too am clueless :p

If you have Japanese Fonts installed on your system but still can't view the characters correctly, make sure that the browser you're using is set to Shift JIS. I'm not sure about Internet Explorer, but in Firefox, it's under the View Menu --> Character Encoding --> Japanese (Shift_JIS).

Aeliana, thank you very very much, 2011 begins nice:applause:

Wish you happy new year:D

Just want to ask about the conversation event trophies

Do we, basically, need to clear all conversations of one character in one play?

I have the walkthrough and I saw the conversations for some characters at certain level (like Haruka route) are collided each other

How do I get all conversations complete trophy if the choice is connected to the rank of the conversation, eg. 1-2 for A choice or 1-3 for B choice? -_-

Info please

Thx in advance :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...