Rate the trophy difficulty...  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.62

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it a two. A very easy childrens game. Even the hardest difficutly is a walk in the park. Would have given it a 1 but there are quite a few collectables out there. None are to hard to find, but you do occasionaly have to go off the beaten path to find them. Overall, a must for trophy hunters. I believe I got the platinum in just over four hours, and that was just sitting back and playing the game without rushing a thing.

I give it a two. A very easy childrens game. Even the hardest difficutly is a walk in the park. Would have given it a 1 but there are quite a few collectables out there. None are to hard to find, but you do occasionaly have to go off the beaten path to find them. Overall, a must for trophy hunters. I believe I got the platinum in just over four hours, and that was just sitting back and playing the game without rushing a thing.

Are you going to do a trophy guide? It woukd be great if you could! And also you don't appear to have voted, did you forget? ;)

I also voted for a 2. My wife actually got all the secret trophies while I got all the rest of the collectibles trophies.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave this game a "3"

It's not too difficult to beat the game... even on "hard", but it does have it's moments where it can be tough to beat (only the last two levels with the slime). Besides that the game is simple and the cheats work really well to your advantage.

The only thing I didn't like about this game was that I was a huge fan of the movie and I thought it would be based closer to that story. This game just sort of goes on it's own story (in a way) with silly mission plots. Most kids games are like that where they very rarely follow the movie but you do get some that are pretty close (like Pixars Up).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I gave it a 4 simply because of the in depth collectibles. The goo wasnt that hard until you got to the last one going up that spiral walkway to the moon. That was a pain in the butt. However if you unlocked the cheat for "restores all harts it was a cake walk. I didn't realize you could use the cheats until I was about to give up. Then I went and checked and still didn't believe it. So I made a backed up save and went with the cheats and it worked! My advise is follow that in depth guide for collectibles written by Jodie Thompson. You will plat it on one walk through. That was an excellent guide! Thanks kdogg1020 for bringing it to our attention!

Edited by AUGUSTUS007