Cloud save?

aimbire

So i was wondering, does this game has a cloud save? I used my plus subscription one, but that doesnt seem to work, like other games from cross-buy.

Im playing on PS3 then after when i go on the Vita, game seems so far behind, and my levels are still unlocked, anyone got a trouble with that?

So i was wondering, does this game has a cloud save? I used my plus subscription one, but that doesnt seem to work, like other games from cross-buy.

Im playing on PS3 then after when i go on the Vita, game seems so far behind, and my levels are still unlocked, anyone got a trouble with that?

I was playing offline on the Vita and then when I went online the game asked me if I wanted to activate cloud saving, but I had to delete all my progress (just the same that Dr. Who)... I'll keep playing only on the Vita, I don't want to delete my progress.

• 8 months later...
I was playing offline on the Vita and then when I went online the game asked me if I wanted to activate cloud saving, but I had to delete all my progress (just the same that Dr. Who)... I'll keep playing only on the Vita, I don't want to delete my progress.

Got the same problem. "Do you want to activate cloud save? This will delete all your current progress". I was like WTF!? :mad:

All the progress was deleted, so now I guess it saves on the cloud. Haven't tried to sync to PS3 yet.

• 8 months later...