Rate the trophy difficulty  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.50

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• 8 months later...

At first I want to say that this game is really fun and cool. I need only online trophies and it is only a matter of time to receive 100%. I give this game solid 8. There is nothing extremely difficult, but some challenges with limited losses can take some nerves.

The most difficult missoon is zoo, if you can receive all stars here, you`ll beat this game for sure.

At first I want to say that this game is really fun and cool. I need only online trophies and it is only a matter of time to receive 100%. I give this game solid 8. There is nothing extremely difficult, but some challenges with limited losses can take some nerves.

The most difficult missoon is zoo, if you can receive all stars here, you`ll beat this game for sure.

I also like this game a lot - but I find the Goldstars really difficult!

You sound like you progressed far in the game. Do you have any advice how to achieve the Goldstars for the Points and the losses? I really have problems with those...

You sound like you progressed far in the game. Do you have any advice how to achieve the Goldstars for the Points and the losses? I really have problems with those...

For receiving big amounts of point you need to kill vikings and dont lose your people. If one of your people die you will lose your combo. If you wait too long you lose it too. So be careful and kill vikings before your bonus drop to x1. Also if you receive little amount of points you can die and restart from the last checkpoint until you get good score. You can use it, so I think this golden star is very easy, believe me. The hell comes when you need to control losses.

For losses I advice to: 1)not to grab white bombs 2) dont attack vikings until you sure you can avoid there attack 3)catch their attacks and counterattack immediately 4)if you can get sprinter, GET him, it will help a lot 5) find good places to defend 6)if there are a lot of items near you throw them away->enemy will not run towards you 7)practice, practice, practice

For receiving big amounts of point you need to kill vikings and dont lose your people. If one of your people die you will lose your combo. If you wait too long you lose it too. So be careful and kill vikings before your bonus drop to x1. Also if you receive little amount of points you can die and restart from the last checkpoint until you get good score. You can use it, so I think this golden star is very easy, believe me. The hell comes when you need to control losses.

For losses I advice to: 1)not to grab white bombs 2) dont attack vikings until you sure you can avoid there attack 3)catch their attacks and counterattack immediately 4)if you can get sprinter, GET him, it will help a lot 5) find good places to defend 6)if there are a lot of items near you throw them away->enemy will not run towards you 7)practice, practice, practice

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Now it looks a lot more manageable - I didn't know it is possible to restart several checkpoints! This really could come in handy!

And for the losses: This still looks challenging - I will try.

Again - Thanks very much :applause:

http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/0c8cdc/trophies/4S7df05b.png

Persistence

Earn a gold star in all solo challenges

I earned a gold star in each of the 15 solo challenges and no trophy. Should the trophy description be altered to "Earn ALL THE 3 gold stars in all solo challenges" instead? QUite misleading

BTW: If you want to restart from a checkpoint simply let your party be killed. That's the only way to use checkpoints!

Edited by dollinthebox

http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/0c8cdc/trophies/4S7df05b.png

Persistence

Earn a gold star in all solo challenges

I earned a gold star in each of the 15 solo challenges and no trophy. Should the trophy description be altered to "Earn ALL THE 3 gold stars in all solo challenges" instead? QUite misleading

BTW: If you want to restart from a checkpoint simply let your party be killed. That's the only way to use checkpoints!

Does this also work for the losses? Or only for the points?

I mean: if you survive without any losses the first area and lose someone in the second area, is it possible to let the party be killed, restart from the checkpoint and then survive area two without any losses? Will this work for the goldstar with no losses?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Well this was one very tough cookie to 100%, and for that reason i give it a well deserved 8.

So here are my tips for the game.

Score: try to get a nice high score on the first stage. If you mess up during the next one, let the enemy or environments wipe you out. You keep your score from the previous stage, and can attempt it again. Always try to get long shots from across the stage and see if the environment can help you.

Time: can be easy to beat on most. But the boss stages where it can be tricky, just need a little luck and your gaming skill. Not much more to add than burn rubber!

Losses: this was where it gets really cruel. You literally like the trophy guide says, have to know every inch of a map/section where you can attack and when not to. It gets even harder on the later stages, because the A.I. starts to get aggressive even more. They will make it their business to overwhelm you and attempt to steal the weapon you have. Practice your catching and steal abilities as much as possible so your an ace at doing it. Some levels/stages i found that you could not take a defensive stance and just had to shoot and move at an alarming rate.

Special Characters: Just as hard as losses, especially when you gotta do certain things out of your way to get em. Loads of luck here unfortunately, it's all a matter of just replaying the level to keep on trying.

Additional Tips: If you see a pitcher get him, your weapons can now shoot through multiple enemies and there weapons. Essential on later levels, and can be a life saver. Same goes for the speed guys, moving fast in this game is very important.

On a personal note this game has bags of replay to offer and really does make you go the extra mile for all it's trophies. Good luck if your reading this and going for the 100%, it ain't no Sunday stroll. Peace.

• Like 1