Online Wins

Greenmanboy

I'm assuming it's 50 match wins.

Like noted above if you had to win 7/7 matches 50 times that'd be a long trophy to get O_O

Even playing 7/7 matches by itself is 10 minutes minimum.

Speaking of which, is anyone up for boosting this? I tried this online a few minutes ago and it's annoying. I only managed 1/7 wins.

To elaborate on boosting, we could go back and fourth on match wins too (if that's how the trophy is earned).

Edited by C-IRVINE-94

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does someone knows how to win a "Gold Rush tournament"? I was playing against a stranger, but I couldn't finish it. I had all the golden items that appear on the screen except for the fifth item that looks like a hurricane or something... What the hell that symbol means?!

Does someone knows how to win a "Gold Rush tournament"? I was playing against a stranger, but I couldn't finish it. I had all the golden items that appear on the screen except for the fifth item that looks like a hurricane or something... What the hell that symbol means?!

The "Hurricane-Medal" can be unlocked if you finish the last enemy team members off with a spin-attack.

To do a spin-attack, just constantly hit the left or the right shoulder button, to build up momentum for the item you are carrying. When it got enough momentum, throw it on the enemy team. If you finish off the last enemy team member that way, the "Hurricane Medal" will appear.

Hey guys just thought I'd confirm that it is 50 matches not games, got it moments ago after a day playing. It will also count as a win so long as the words "match won" appear; so if someone quits after you've won one it will still count towards the trophy. (:

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the exact same situation. Glad I know what that medal is for now.

Does Gold Rush only end when somebody earns all of the medals? I was playing one with two randoms and it must have gone on for about 20+ rounds before they both left. We all had all of the medals except for the tornado one, lol. :p

• 1 month later...