Rate the trophy difficulty...  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.42

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Press :r2: & have the options set to skip all text . And, goes fast , but not certain if , it speeds up to the 50 hours trophy in accumulative time of being fast forwarded ? probably doubtful ... Though , pretty simple to platinum . (soon to be)

However, within 120 minutes ; i managed to unlock 25/28 trophies. And, the 30K Message Lines / 50 Hours trophies require some time & turbo-pad . You can even leave the screen alone , or leave it set on that dialogue and will count the time , but not the message line , if idling for the 50 hour trophy .

Edited by MainComptonese

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the plat and voted it a 1. The game just hands you the platinum with very little interaction. Out of 86 platinums, its only the second 1 I have ever give (other was Dante's Inferno). The ridiculous part about this "game" is that even if you were able to understand it, watching the whole thing would be ridiculous. The chapters range from 12-16 hours long. 1 chapter is longer than most games these days and you could platinum Megamind 5 times before chapter 1 even completes.

• 8 months later...

I gave it a 2 only for the fact you have to press O 30,000 times.

The 2 "For me" stands for a test of endurance and time.

Originally I put it on autoplay,not Fast foward and the trophy didn't pop -_-

Then I started again with FF,no luck.

So I had to start over and do it by pressing O 30,000 times...

If you have a rapid fire controller you'll be fine,but for those that don't plan on pressing O for around 46hrs.

I know a time consuming game dosen't necessarily mean a difficult game...But this is no Fallout or Skyrim. You are not going to enjoy that 45-50hr "press O thon"

If you read Japanese then you can enjoy the story and you wouldn't mind it at all. If you don't...

Then it feels like an experiment of satan to see how long it takes your head to explode!

Other than that all the rest are a cake walk.

Edited by Hcloud13

• 1 month later...

The press circle 30k times is a misnomer, you don't have to press it once if you're using the R1 auto-play feature.

I voted 1/10, and while the first episode was interesting, it got really convoluted starting in episode 2 so I tuned out. That, and 12 hours or more for each episode in my second language was a bit of overkill. I really wish each had been broken down into 2-hour segments.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...