Where can I find this

I've tried but cannot seem to find this, as i dont know how the coverart looks and copy'n paste doesen't seem to give any results.

It is supposed to be here Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions - Play-Asia.com could anyone who knows please post a link directly to this game at PLAY-ASIA?

Edited by chattanova

• 3 months later...

I'm thinking about selling my copy since I will get platinium soon. If anyone is interested, I'm open to offers, game is in mint condition and cheapest form of shipping will cost about ~10$ depending on your location.

I'm thinking about selling my copy since I will get platinium soon. If anyone is interested, I'm open to offers, game is in mint condition and cheapest form of shipping will cost about ~10$ depending on your location.

FYI, to be in compliance w/ site rules, you'll need to list it as an eBay auction and post a link to it in The Bargain Bin.

• 1 month later...

WOOT!

Just found this on ebay FIRST search :D

I'm paying $100AUD for it but seems like a good deal considering this is hard to find.

If anyone else wants the link there are 2 copies left :

NEW PS3 Umineko no Naku Koroni JAPAN | eBay

He's got 100% feedback

NOTE : This is NOT my listing so i am not responsible for it and nor should PS3trophies.org be responsible.

• 4 weeks later...
I want to buy that game and found just one on ebay - is this the right version?

When the Seagulls Cry ~ rondo of a Witch and a Mystery ~ (PS3) | eBay

Yes it is. You can also search for the game by the Japanese name which is Umineko no Naku Koro ni since there's probably many people outside of Japan who either A. Rather use the Japanese name for being like Japanese anime/video game purists or B. Use the Japanese name since they don't know that Umineko no Naku Koro ni translates to When the Seagulls Cry.

• 4 weeks later...