• 21-25 hours
    • 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to Plat Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Difficulty 6

Estimated time just over 20 hours

( Story 6 hours, challenges 10-12 hours, statues+jumps 3-4 hours )

What makes this platinum difficult are the challenges (sidemissions), especially the rampage ones (destroying / demolition-challenges). And the taxi time rices, too.

The bad controls and driving mechanics make this even worse.

Tipps:

- Make three savegames before the "Kill Boss XY" -Mission (as explained in the guide)

- Do the street races first (before taxi and rampage), because street races give you handling upgrades. Not sure if it really makes a difference but do it.

- When doing the 50 jump "collectibles", always check if you get a slow-mo. If not you are not on the right ramp/jump spot. (the map is super unprecise, thats why this can happen)

- Use the Collectible Guide I posted, the one in the guide got taken done (at least I couldnt access it)

• 2 weeks later...

It took me way longer than necessary, because i lost my savefile several times. (I bought the game back in 2009 and i've played it from time to time). I was motivated to complete the game now after more than 7 years and i had to start at the end of the story (3 missions remaining). I still had to do all of the 105 side missions + the cat statues. The guide which servus99 posted is really helpful, but there is still much room for improvement, because he doesn't show the exact locations on the map, so you have to listen carefully so you know towards which direction he is heading.

If i would have played the game in one go it would have taken me something around 20 and 30 hours i guess. But in real time it took me probably around 40 or even 50 hours.