Glitched Trophies

TheRavingPanda

Okay guys. I got all side-missions on the S rank, but no trophy for "get any rank for all side-missions" and/or "get all S". I also did not receive the Gone In 59 Seconds trophy.

Many people are running into this problem, but sometimes their not recieving the rampage side mission trophies.

May someone contact Ubisoft about this? I tried but no reply. Good job Ubisoft :applause:

Very disapointed that i can't recieve the platinum :mad: :(

Is there anyone else out there that has this happening to them and/or knows how to solve it? I do not wish to start all over! :eek:

-ToxicNeedles1331

Only thing I can recommend is trying to delete the game data (keep your saved games) and see if that does anything... other than that it's pretty much start over

alrite, im gonna try. I'll see what happens and i'll respond. Are you sure i don't have to download the dlc for the 5 extra Street Showdowns? Because it says ALL side-missions.

alrite, im gonna try. I'll see what happens and i'll respond. Are you sure i don't have to download the dlc for the 5 extra Street Showdowns? Because it says ALL side-missions.

I'm 10 side missions away from the 'All As' and 12 away from the 'All S' trophies myself, however I'm 99.99% sure the DLC isn't required for those trophies