Getting S Rank on Side Mission Tips

JohnMcClane4

Hi these are just some things which I found useful while doing the side missions tying for S rank in Wheelman, Im still not finished just over half way, but hopefully these will help people, and if anyone has any other tips which they could add or if anyone finds these useful. :applause:

Racing Side Missions;

I found no matter what type of race you are better to try air jack a super bike as quick as possible, if it makes you fall behind, as nothing else can comapre to it, just use a super bile and shoot out the ememies tyres whenever possible and if its a bike race just destroy your other racers with aimed shot or cyclone. I got S rank in all 15 of these using a bike :D

Contract Side Missions;

For these i recommend using the heavy van for the most of them, thats what i have done for the majority of them.

Hot Potato Side Missions;

Havent done much of these yet, but a super bike is essential.

Taxi Side Missions;

Havent done much of these either but i recommend trying to upgrade your vechicle performance by doing race missions first.

Fugitive Missions;

This may sound strange but i strongly recommend using the super bike for all of these, I have got S rank usung the super bike on all 15 of these including the impossible panda mission, you may have to airjack another bike/car at some stage but the power of the bike can outrun alot of the enemies, just shoot their tyres to slow them down.

Made to Order Side Missions;

For these again a super bike is essenential, i have even bet the panda mission on a super bike.

Thats all i can think of now, if anyone found these useful, please say and if anyone can add anymore tips/ videos it would be great, especially for Rampage Side Missions which i am quite stuck on the last 5 or 6 of, Thanks :dance: