Wheel of Fortune: The Disk Version

Crazy-TrainZ28

I was just browsing through the "Coming Soon" section on Gamefly & i saw that THQ has a disk version coming out on 10/16/12 along with a separate Jeopardy disk version.

Man if this is a different version than what the PSN has/had, i sure hope they put a platinum on it!! :think:

Wow THQ is pretty much finished as a company, I guess they are trying to squeeze any penny they can out of their franchises they still own the rights too.

Wow THQ is pretty much finished as a company, I guess they are trying to squeeze any penny they can out of their franchises they still own the rights too.

Lol... hell let'm squeeze away. All i see is fresh trophies and hopefully a plat! I'm just hoping that they don't put any ridiculously stupid luck based trophies in the line up, like the plinko ones on The Price Is Right Decades ...:cool:

• 1 month later...
So there is a disc version for a game that had like 12 trophies?

Is there a (P)?

It won't be the same game, these are made by THQ and yes they will have a Plat. The Jeopardy list is out and I assume we will see a Wheel of Fortune list any day now.

Jeopardy! Achievements - Xbox360Achievements.org

Edited by TheNukes

It won't be the same game, these are made by THQ and yes they will have a Plat. The Jeopardy list is out and I assume we will see a Wheel of Fortune list any day now.

Jeopardy! Achievements - Xbox360Achievements.org

Yeah I saw that and I am so happy the online is very limited for the Jeopardy version let's hope wheel is the same

Wheel list is out and doesn't look half bad, I only see a couple annoying trophies such as "Landed on Bankrupt twice in a row" and "Won a car by getting both ½ car tags" which are pretty much luck based the rest are easy.

Edit: Might have spoke too soon, that win 1mil prize could be another annoying one, hit the wedge, dont hit bankrupt, win the puzzle, pick the correct envelope?

http://exophase.com/game/wheel-of-fortune-xbox-360/achievements/

Edited by TheNukes

Wheel list is out and doesn't look half bad, I only see a couple annoying trophies such as "Landed on Bankrupt twice in a row" and "Won a car by getting both ½ car tags" which are pretty much luck based the rest are easy.

Edit: Might have spoke too soon, that win 1mil prize could be another annoying one, hit the wedge, dont hit bankrupt, win the puzzle, pick the correct envelope?

Wheel of Fortune Achievements - Xbox 360 - eXophase.com

Hey

Guessing the puzzle with 1 letter will be a pain as well unless we can get a list of all the answers going. As for the other ones you mentioned it will be alot of games played to get those unless you get lucky.

I am interested in how many puzzles will be in the game, being a disked game I have a feeling they will be a ton which will make our task much greater. Jeapordy will be the easier of the bunch provided you can pause and search for the answer via google.