Annoyed at online gaming

falconkeeper99

So, just figured I would vent the frustration here. After weeks of checking for online games at random times, I finally found one... and what happens, the other people are cheating... What happened to integrity and earning your trophies. Personally, I like the sense of accomplishment I get when I earn a trophy (why boosting is not for me, I feel if the trophy was boosted, you didn't earn it). Not trying to start a war with the previous sentence, just how I feel. I know others don't share my viewpoint and I am ok with that. After all, this is a trophy hunting website and the purpose is to get as many trophies as possible.

I swear, most of the people I run into online (especially in puzzle/trivia games) cheat.

Maybe I just have bad luck, but since I am one of those people that refuses to boost, I guess I will just not be getting the online win trophy. Such a shame that this is how society plays games now-a-days. I really wish companies would do away with online trophies since the majority of them seem to be obtained through people boosting or cheating.

Rant over.

how do you cheat in wheel of fortune?

also you need to get off that high horse and just boost, clearly in this situation nobody is playing the game so just get it out of the way if you want it so bad, in the end nobody will know how you earned it even if you do it legit

also I refuse to believe that with your 160k gamer score you didn't boost at some point

Edited by TheNukes

how do you cheat in wheel of fortune?

also you need to get off that high horse and just boost, clearly in this situation nobody is playing the game so just get it out of the way if you want it so bad, in the end nobody will know how you earned it even if you do it legit

also I refuse to believe that with your 160k gamer score you didn't boost at some point

My own "high horse", not saying anything is wrong with other people boosting, just not right for me (Not really a high horse since I am not accusing others of doing something wrong, just doesn't fit with my perception of trophies). Check the games, no boosting involved in the 167k GS for 360, but also a very poor completion percentage... Only at like 50%, just played a lot of games.

There are several web-sites to help with word finding and solving puzzles (some are mentioned in other posts on this forum). Not entirely sure how it works, I just can't believe someone finished 2 complete games of Wheel of Fortune and did not miss a single letter and got all the pop-up questions.

Also, not so worried about getting the trophy out of the way (completion percentage on PS3 isn't good either), I play games to play and have fun. I try for the trophies sure, but not that concerned if I don't get them. My main point above (sorry if it got confused) was that I hate online due to cheaters. Playing against cheaters = no fun (to me).

On a side note, really nice trophy level, 7500 trophies is just nuts... May get there some day :p

Edited by falconkeeper99