glitched trophy TIP

K-BAN

if any of the ones where you have to have earnings of 100k, 500k or 1 million dont pop up once you pass that amount, play another game and it may pop up after that. It just worked for me with the 500k earnings one. a match I won took me over to 504k and no trophy. One more game played of Wheel of Fortune and the trophy unlocked. I now have 534k for my character.

give it a shot as it could save time since nobody wants to delete their save file ;p

Edited by K-BAN

• 4 weeks later...

crrraaaap! This glitch just happened for me with the 1million dollar trophy and my tip didnt work here. Im going to try 2 other things before restarting my save file. grrrrr

EDIT! PLEASE READ! I think I solved the problem with the trophies not popping up. the ones where you need winnings of 100k, 500k and 1million.

lets say you are at 490k and you win a game and get 20k total bringing you to now 510k and the trophy doesnt pop up. You will need to make 10k more for the trophy to pop up since you surpassed 500k by the 10k amount. Why you ask? I DONT KNOW, HAHA!

here is why I think that is what it takes and works..

first, what i described above for what happened with my 500k trophy

2nd, now what happened with the million$ gold trophy.

I had 940something thousand and won a game with over 100k since I got that as the final bonus round money, taking me to 1,044,000 if I remember correctly, give or take.

I've played 3 matches since

the first 2 rounds, I won the first then deliverately lost the second. my total earnings was less than the 44k I surpassed 1 million with.

this third round I got 50k final round bonus and the trophy popped after the match.

so to describe it better hopefully..

if you win a match that takes you over the limit needed for a trophy, and the trophy doesnt come up - that excess amount over what is needed for the trophy, you then have to surpass that amount for that specific trophy.

this seems to be sure from my experience. Im not sure if this happened during when I got the 100k trophy since that probably pinged between a Road Map game and I couldnt pay attention to my total income.

I hope this helps! Please dont delete your save files ;p

Edited by K-BAN