'Keep Your Balance' - The Comparison

Agent Aero

At first i thought this achievement was very luck based and there was no definitive way of achieving it, so i decided to make a guide on how to obtain this tricky little fiend. So, what will this guide tell you? The guide will tell you this:

I will be be telling you how many style points i had at certain points in the game so you can see if you are on course for the achievement or not.

Firstly you must have completed the game at least once to unlock the Golden Bullets difficulty, this makes all of your bullets much more powerful and can dispatch enemies within 2-4 shots, however your life will drain much more quickly.

Points to remember:

• Try to chain your kills together and constantly retain a high multiplier.

• During the sequences where you have to disable the spawn points try to pick up the pickups that add to your multiplier. These are huge red rings with a number inside i.e. x2, x3, and x4. But do not go out of your way to get them, if they are near you and you can get them without losing a lot of health then go for it.

• During the sequences where you have to disable the spawn points be sure to keep killing the enemies until they have finished spawning, but be careful not to close the gates too early by shooting at them. All it takes is a few stray bullets and you could jeopardise your chance of getting 50,000 points.

• Remember not to upgrade any of Rubi’s abilities or do not upgrade any of your guns.

I personally upgraded health to the maximum as soon as i could which cost me 6,000 style points. This is strongly advised.

Chapter 1 – Chinatown Rundown

Finished the chapter with: 3,362 Style Points. (I fully upgraded Rubi’s health here which costs 6,000 SP)

Chapter 2 – Vehicular Carnage

Finished the chapter with: 3,787 Style Points

Chapter 3 – Boneyard Workout

Finished the chapter with: 3,787 Style Points

Chapter 4 – You Dirty Rat

Finished the chapter with: 12,540 Style Points

Chapter 5 - Everybody Runs

Finished the chapter with: 19,630 Style Points

Chapter 6 - Falling for Kafka

Finished the chapter with: 20,165 Style Points

Chapter 7 - Uninvited Guest

Finished the chapter with: 29,432 Style Points

Chapter 8 - Breaking the Ice

Finished the chapter with: 38,877 Style Points

Chapter 9 – The Opera House

Finished the chapter with: 49,250 Style Points

Chapter 10 - Shock Therapy

Finished the chapter with: 50,179 Style Points

Chapter 11 - Road Rage

Finished the chapter with: 51,339 Style Points

Chapter 12 - Head to Head

Finished the chapter with: 59,158 Style Points *

Chapter 13

N/A

*At the end of this chapter i was then able to upgrade all of Rubi’s abilities and upgrade all of my guns. This gave me the ‘Hey Big Spender’ achievement*

So that’s the end of the guide and i hope it helps many of you, i’m open to criticism and also please suggest other things i could add to the guide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Instead of the wall run/angel jump, jump, slide combo you can upgrade Rubi's rebound ability. Once you do that just keep doing rebound and slide and the points just stack up, very useful for points count mode and upgrading all abilities and weapons.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...