Please, No WET 2

X-The_Used-X

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im only half way through the game and i already hate it with a passion . its the most bull game ever i actually enjoyed rogue warrior more . everything about it annoys me especially the fact that if u want to shoot someone u got to jump around in slow motion and it just takes so long and those stupid advert things that u cant skip and also take long

i really do hope they dont make another one but dont realy care coz i would never buy

I think theb fact that i hate it is because i had to play it so many times ^^'

the was the the story 3 times, andthen there was the chapter challenge multiple times

AND THEN MY FAV

The Boneyard..................

That f**king pistol challenge >.>

meh i really don't want to see a sequal, and its the fact that i have donne the first one, i will belive that i can do the second one ^^'

and i just don't want to see it

I hated this game, everything you see in the game has been done tons of times before a million times better. Its cool for 5 mins then its all the same all the way, shitty game.

story: 2/10

graphics: 5/10

sound: 6/10

gameplay: 2/10

fun-factor: 1/10

total: 3 out of 10.

Wow, so much hate >.>

The major thing that justified me buying this vs rental (apart from the fact I saw it for $45 (cheap in Australia)) was the fact that it's different.

Yes, the combat has problems. Yes, the story was lame. But the Boneyard wasn't really that hard. I kinda liked it XD It'd be hard without the bullet time :p

Rage mode is cool, the music was awesome and the grindhouse theme was excellent. It's one of those "coulda beens". I don't think it will receive a sequel, given it's meta rating. But It's not like the premise wouldn't be salvageable if they did :p

• 2 weeks later...

The main problem is that it's just repetitive and messy. The camera and controls have the tendency to bail on you at the most frustrating times (i.e., time attack missions or when you're getting mobbed by 10 guys). Also, once you play through about three levels, you've seen the game and most of what it has to offer. The arena and rage sequences are rarely much different from one another and get preeeeeeetty boring. And this game is torture on platinum hunters, making you play through the game about 4 friggin' times. Enough, already.

On the plus side, the music was awesome, the motorcycle and plane crash sequence were really cool (in between the portions where I nearly snapped my controller in two on the harder difficulties), and I liked the gratuitous language/adult themes. The boneyard courses were also innately challenging. In short, another game with a ton of potential that fell way short.

Definitely a rental, as most people will feel ripped off by paying full price.

The game isn't bad at all, despite the fact its repetitive the game its very cool and stylish.

Im one of the guys who wishes to see an sequel WET 2 cause Rubi is a great character...The producers must put more work on the graphic engine and a new aiming type because its bored do all the time slow-mo to aim at the bad guys lol

Im willing to buy WET 2 if it comes out :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like those little commercials, I like the style; the design and especially the music.

But as said before - The combat is terrible and repetitive. I didn't mind the boneyard challenges too much, but the story is god awful and it took me a hell of a long time to find the scorpions. Thank god you can hear them when you're close...but even then that doesn't help.

Is the game that bad? I'm considering buying it if I see it for cheap, but now I don't know. Demo seemed ok.

Once you figure out how to play it, its pretty fun. Its like Strangehold and No More Heroes mixed together with Kill Bill. Having gotten the Platinum, The only real thing I found difficult was the 1st runthrough (Hard Mode), 1 Boneyard Challend (Paint 'n' Spray 2) and 1 Points Count Challenge (Uninvited Guests).

Edited by Guitoorbenchi

I bought the game (CHEAP) and wished I hadn't! One playthrough is fine, but 3 or more is just too much for this title. I liked everything everyone else liked about it, but the controls just blew ass. This will be the first game I will not plat because I don't want to. I just don't care to play through it again, but on the other hand, I do own it so there is the possibility that I could do a playthrough a year from now and so, and so on,.............LOL

I would really like a sequel and actually enjoyed the game a lot.

There are parts I agree with such as it gets repetitive, but I like this style of game and you can play around with it. So I didnt just jump and shoot, i would run against walls, slice, slide on my knees and use a shotgun then jump and shoot a crossbow for example.

I agree 4 playthroughs is hella lot. However they are not LONG playthroughs, my first playthrough took the longest. Femme Fatale and Golden Bullets I did within 5-6 hours each.

The parts I don't agree with is the story, I thought it was very good with adult humour.

I'm still platinuming the game, but like I say I think if you like these slow mo shooters, you'll love it

The only things i liked were the music. But however you musn't playtroughs on all difficulty mode, don't you? I done just one on medium , and it gave me the one for easy , and the one for medium. Since i rent it i didn't continue , neither bought the game , i hate it now.

Wow, so much hate >.>

The major thing that justified me buying this vs rental (apart from the fact I saw it for $45 (cheap in Australia)) was the fact that it's different.

Yes, the combat has problems. Yes, the story was lame. But the Boneyard wasn't really that hard. I kinda liked it XD It'd be hard without the bullet time :p

Rage mode is cool, the music was awesome and the grindhouse theme was excellent. It's one of those "coulda beens". I don't think it will receive a sequel, given it's meta rating. But It's not like the premise wouldn't be salvageable if they did :p

iv played the 1st 10 mins and wished i dint pop it in, coz its now on my trophy list lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wow, so much hate >.>

I agree. I don't see why so many hate this, its actually pretty decent. But the reason I brought this game was because Eliza Dushku did the voice for Ruby.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...