Keep Your Balance but not for too long!

Snail Emperor

If like me your trying to save up 50,000 style points in your 1st playthrough so you won't have to try and do Femme Fatale difficulty without buying upgrades for 75% of the game, then here is a MASSIVE HEADS UP!

If when you get to Chapter 10 "Shock Therapy" and you still don't have the 50k style points you need, be warned that you will not be able to get passed the VEHICLE level Chapter 11 "Road Rage" without full ammo for your guns and also at least some weapons like the Sub-Machineguns atleast partially upgraded.

Unfortunately I used the 90 enemy "Rage Arena" at the end of chapter 10 to work on my weapon kill trophies and used up all my ammo and still hadn't bought a single upgrade while I still saved my style points, then I started chapter 11 and after more than 50 attempts without getting past the 1st car of enemies while not being able to move as I was on the roof of a car, I finally realised it wasn't possible and because there is NO chapter select I had to start my HARD playthrough again, thus forcing me to do 5 playthroughs to get my Platinum. And even if like me you really like this game after Hard and Femme Fatale difficulty it gets very boring, and if like me you have to do 5 you will want to shoot yourself or take up self harming.

So to sum up make sure in the "Rage Arena" at the end of Chapter 10 you only use your PISTOLS to save all your ammo, and make sure between chapter 10 and 11 upgrade your guns a little bit, even if it slows your progress on the "Keep Your Balance" trophy as there are tons of enemies in the last few Chapters so you will get it anyway.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!