Is it worth...

SkinnyAmerican

You may want to see if you can buy it used for half that price or maybe rent it. It's not a bad game, its actually quite fun, with a hard driving soundtrack, grindhouse feel, and badass protagonist... Rubi Malone. However, the negative side to this game is the last gen graphics and somewhat frustrating controls. This may not be a concern for you, but you will also need to play through this game a minimum of 4 times for the platinum. I still recomend playing this game. I think I got my copy used for $12.00 and I thought it was worth the money. Hope that helps.:)

You may want to see if you can buy it used for half that price or maybe rent it. It's not a bad game, its actually quite fun, with a hard driving soundtrack, grindhouse feel, and badass protagonist... Rubi Malone. However, the negative side to this game is the last gen graphics and somewhat frustrating controls. This may not be a concern for you, but you will also need to play through this game a minimum of 4 times for the platinum. I still recomend playing this game. I think I got my copy used for $12.00 and I thought it was worth the money. Hope that helps.:)

I played uncharted 2 seven times for the plat, no problem.

Wow, I hope that was because you loved the game and couldn't stop playing it and not because you HAD to play it seven times for the plat. I think I did it in 3 play thoughs. But, it was a really good game, I could have played 7 times, definitely.:)

It was my first plat, I did a playthough each time without multitasking trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
For $14, it's worth at least one playthrough, if you do hard difficulty to start. I got tired of it when trying to play it again for other trophies... the slow-motion thing eventually got on my nerves.

The controls are fine once you get used to them.

I get used to controls pretty fast, and love slo-mo, sooo I guess I'll buy it.