the slider puzzles are a HELL OF A LOT EASIER.....

iTsxLuiGi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It took me awhile until I realized you have to wait for the wall to get all wiggly before you can shift it. :facepalm: after that, I got the 14 piece on the next try and the 15 piece on the first try. if you can set your tiles up fast while waiting for the wall to wiggle (im saying wiggle, but its whatever it does when you are able to finally slide tiles in that direction), then youre in a good place. the numbers pic from the trophy guide helps a lot too.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
when you realize the rainbow wall means you can shift the whole line O.o i played for a good 2 hours not knowing that, until i googled tips and saw that on a forum somewhere. then got the 100% within 10 minutes...

I'll be damn......wish I had known that lol. I eventually moved one accidently and felt stupid but then couldn't figure out why it wouldn't move when I wanted it to, thought maybe my screen protector was messing with it. Now I feel stupid again.

• 4 months later...

It's also worth pointing out that some of the puzzles are actually IMPOSSIBLE to solve if you don't use this tip/trick. Sometimes when you enter the puzzles that it generates into the auto-solve programs referenced in another thread will say there is no solution since they do not account for the fact that the entire row or column can be moved.