A question about Welcome Park

TonyMirra

Now that the Vita has been out for a while I am hoping that someone can answer this question. Is it possible to get a Vita and sync it to your PS3 trophy list without getting Welcome Park added to your list? I want a Vita but I don't want any games on my list that don't have a (P). If you have a trophy list that has some Vita games without Welcome Park and you could post it here that would be appreciated.

Now that the Vita has been out for a while I am hoping that someone can answer this question. Is it possible to get a Vita and sync it to your PS3 trophy list without getting Welcome Park added to your list? I want a Vita but I don't want any games on my list that don't have a (P). If you have a trophy list that has some Vita games without Welcome Park and you could post it here that would be appreciated.

You could just not open it and it shouldn't be on your trophy list (I think)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

not every game comes with a shiny (P) i wish they did cuz id have a hell of a lot more then i do no ones going to look at you differnt for having a 100% and not a (P) and some times a 100% is better the a (P) IE : resident evil 5 i got a (P) but only 75% ( 25% is online crap that i suck at and never will get)