Easyiest way for 15-15 puzzle

greenbaido

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the idea, dude! I used this solver instead, because "15puzzle Optimal solver" for windows wasn't always able to give me solutions but this one didn't fail.

To use this one, write the numbers in each row separated by a comma - use 0 to represent a blank square. When you press Solve, it will give you the moves required, just hold Shift when pressing the first one and click the last one and then press Ctrl-C. Copy and paste it into Notepad and keep moving the line down as you perform the moves (I kept pausing and unpausing again)

I have ALWAYS been TERRIBLE at these slider puzzles ever since i was a kid and had a plastic one. I thought my prayers were answered when i saw your thread mate but both links you have given wont work out. For me at least.

One of them the puzzle layout is broken and the right hand side pieces are out of view and the other just keeps telling me the puzzle that i have free hand made (to sync with the one the vita has thrown at me) is impossible to solve!

I mean how the hell could it be IMPOSSIBLE?

Does anybody else have any other .exe they know i could try?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers for this, used the program worked a treat. Even worked on 14 once I realised all you have to do is follow the same moves but ignore it every time it says 15 :D Finally got my 100%!

Oh and if it says impossible to solve just reset it on the vita for a new solution, or move some numbers around yourself and then try again. That's what I did to make it give me a solution.

Edited by Saintsfanuk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The link in the OP worked for me. I had to try a few times to get past the "impossible solution" thing, but once I got one that worked I was able to complete it in 30 seconds. I hate these puzzles and I had pretty much given up ever getting that trophy. Thanks, everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, rather than install an application, I made a "cheating" chart in Photoshop. Just open these pictures up on your computer and take a picture of it with your Vita. Simple!

15 piece puzzle gif

9 piece puzzle gif

This worked pretty good on the 14 pc one i just did, but I can seem to get it to work on the 15 pc one. Man I have tried and tried. It doesnt help that I am no good at these type of games. But it seems the last three pcs i always need to move fall like this 13,15,14, blank spot. I guess I mess up some where mid game that just screws me.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...