Welcome Park Prize glitched?

Talebearer

I have every trophy in Welcome Park but two: Digit Chase Prize and Welcome Park Prize. Digit Chase I just need to buckle down and do (doing that second game fast is what's killing me). But Welcome Park Prize I can't seem to get.

The trophy guide (which was well done, by the way) says to play every tutorial until the scoreboard pops up, but I messed with Sound Loop and Hello Face for a long time and they never seemed to end.

I've noticed a couple other posts here and elsewhere of people having the same issue as me. I didn't originally complete everything the first time I opened the app (I finished most tutorials, went to play an actual game, then came back), so I don't know if I screwed myself somehow that way or not. But I'm hoping you guys are just going to tell me that I missed something obvious.

::EDIT:: Nevermind, I figured it out. I was indeed being dumb. After completing all the digit chase games, it's important to click "See Results," not go back to the main menu.

Edited by Talebearer

Mine popped at a weird time too, if I remember right. Try going in to the sound and face game and pressing start, then going back out to the main menu (of welcome park) that way. Then play each of the other games and see the scoreboards on each. Should pop.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Hi, I literally just attempted this over the past 1 or 2 hour(s) and just wanted to inform that the trophy glitched on me even after I finished everything while meeting the targeted time scores (even the 7, 8 and 15 Snap+ Slide puzzles).

However, what DID make it pop for me was to close the app, open it again and ding! Both the silver and gold (platinum?) trophy.

Edited by SpaceStove
Adding in the word, "hour(s)" as I forgot to type it out.