アンクート Guide tips

MainComptonese

You can switch time / date to unlock the アンクート questions . I Switch mine to 12/04/2009 . You do not need spend another ¥800 , or wait for new アンクート questions to answer .

When the game starts , it will state to end the game , due to the time settings , but just press start and go to one of the Toro Station #s listed below .

Toro Station News Sessions to find :

No. 1 [top left one on the right w/ Toro]

No. 3 [top left one on the right w/ ? Mark]

No. 4 [top left one on the right w/ Kuro Scientist]

No. 8 [top left one on the right w/ lightbulb & frog]

No. 10 [top left one on the right w/ Toro Speaking]

Edited by MainComptonese

• 3 months later...
You can switch time / date to unlock the アンクート questions . I Switch mine to 12/04/2009 . You do not need spend another ¥800 , or wait for new アンクート questions to answer .

When the game starts , it will state to end the game , due to the time settings , but just press start and go to one of the Toro Station #s listed below .

Toro Station News Sessions to find :

No. 1 [top left one on the right w/ Toro]

No. 3 [top left one on the right w/ ? Mark]

No. 4 [top left one on the right w/ Kuro Scientist]

No. 8 [top left one on the right w/ lightbulb & frog]

No. 10 [top left one on the right w/ Toro Speaking]

Thanks for this tip! I'm having a little trouble, though, with No. 3. It will only let me enter a single character, and doesn't seem to accept any answer I submit. Any idea what it wants for this one?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Question? The trophies for this game don't seem to be loading onto my trophy list. Like the game isn't a trophy game. Dose it go on to the list after you earn a trophy?

Trophy list only appears with a Japanese account purchasing a premium ticket and trophies are only available to Japanese profiles.

Don't waste your money on trying to get the trophy list to appear on your US/EU/etc. account as it won't appear.

Edited by MainComptonese

• 1 month later...

Yeah I can confirm that the date changing strategy doesn't work anymore. It's ¥800 a month with one enquette every month so you're looking at least ¥4000 to get the chance to do enough for that trophy. Which REALLY sucks because this "game" is boring as shit!!!

• 3 months later...