Turning Back Time

stedaman

I just can't seem to get this mini game to work properly.

The instructions are to put the move controller in your pocket and shake your hips. I have tried this many times and can only get it to change costumes very rarely.

I also checked the guide and noticed that pressing the move button was mentioned...I also tried this and still I could'nt get it to work.

Any help please?

Honestly, the controls on this one are probably one of the worst in the game itself. First off, don't put the controller in your pants like it says as that won't help :) The way I got it to work was to just hold the controller upright, held the :move: button and just started moving the controller around back and forth, up and down, left and right (and almost like I was choking it, which I actually wanted to do at the point :p) and it worked when it wanted to work unfortunately. All you need to do is get the costume right in one of the rounds and then you've got the trophy. Just keep messing around and eventually you'll get it to switch costumes, but just becareful because the costume changes move fast when you actually do get them to work and you can easily by pass the one you want.

• 2 months later...

For those having difficulty with this game, my friend finally devised the solution.

• Hold the Move controller up-right in front of you.
  • Move it in a single horizontal circle, relatively slowly, returning to its original position.
  • Wait until the costume change occurs, and repeat.

I found this mini-game unplayable before the solution was devised; its design is just horrible.

• 2 years later...