Weapon List / Locations

jqtaxpayer

There are 102 unique swords and spears to be found in Amana (disregarding custom weapons), and you're going to have to find most, if not all, of them to earn the Stance Mastery trophies.

Upper Stance (images)

Kokushi-tou

Ochigumo

Sasakure

Agemaki

Ishimatsu

Todomeki

Dasaku

Shishi-Funjin

Ryurai-Zetten

Nozuchi Old Style

Samehadamaru

Ookuronama

Batsu-ichi

Monka-Bokuto

Hoe

Middle Stance (images)

Moderate Blade

Akisame

Wasabi

Utsusemi

Kikusui

Rehou-Masakuni

Onikirimaru

Samurai Sword

Dull Blade

Kakitsubata

Chabashira

Gankutsu-tou

Oborozukiyo

Manji-Kabura

Kabura-Sutegi

Bokuto

Stick

Tuna

Lower Stance (images)

Amanojaku

Soumatou

Caterpillar

Gokumon

Ebiten

Hassakutou

Amabiki

Toragozen

Murasakimaru

Kofu-Zecchi

Ippatsumaru

Ouganken

Side Stance (images)

Shigemori

Shindou

Tuchigumo

Hisame

Harusaki-Kobeni

Chikotsu

Matsukaze

Secchin

Oukasagetsu

Kagebouzu

Mujin-tou

Kansei

My Hoe

Draw Stance (images)

Kunisada

Hakugei

Tamayura

Shirai-tou

Suzumushi

Yudachi

Hyakki-Yagyo

Haijin

Gekkou

Benihime

Zannkimaru

Single Stance (images)

Benibotan

Yaochou

Ama-Otome

Seimei

Oboro-Nue

Soukasuiren

Saboten

Hakuu

Nozuchi New Style

Binetsu

Biteikotsu

Short Green Onion

Ninja Stance (images)

Sayoshigure

Kizume

Kuzu-no-ha

Yume-kochou

Yagarasu

Muramasa

Kuro-tonbo

Zangetsu

Ukigumo-kodachi

Kurotaka

Spear Stance (images)

Houzuki

Masai

Sazanka

Kotobuki-Taisha

Mikazuki

Jakou

Rasetsunyo

Endou

Bamboo Spear

Long Green Onion

Broom

Sword images created by mookyking of GameFAQs. Thanks to Dropeti for tracking these down.

Edited by jqtaxpayer
Added sword image links.

Character-Specific:

• Koukushi-tou - Shuzen, Instant Kill
  • Ryurai-Zetten - Shuzen
  • Nozuchi Old Style - Dojima (Younger)
  • Samehadamaru - Shuzen, Instant Kill
  • Ookuronama - Misae, "Misae's Challenge!" job
  • Batsu-ichi - Genjuro Matsuzaki
  • Kikusai - Shinnosuke, Instant Kill (rare)
  • Samurai Sword - Dona
  • Kakitsubata - Syuzen, Misae's "Assassinate Lord Shuzen!" job
  • Oborozukiyo - Shinnosuke
  • Bokuto - Sensei
  • Gokumon - Killer, Oryo's "Price With A Price" job
  • Tuna - Nyanya
  • Toragozen - Setsuen
  • Kofu-Zecchi - Shuzen
  • Ippatsumaru - Joji, "Assassinate the Assassin!" job
  • Chikotsu - the soldier who gives the "Fillet A Tuna" job at Amana Castle
  • Oukasagetsu - Vicious Outcast, Oryo's "Beauty and the Beast" job
  • Kansei - Kasumi
  • My Hoe - Shuzen, Instant Kill (rare)
  • Zannkimaru - Kiyonari's "The Homeless Mighty God!" job
  • Oboro-Nue - Itsuse, Hard (rare, has a black grip)
  • Hakuu - Itsuse
  • Nozuchi New Style - Dojima (Older)
  • Binetsu - Osada
  • Biteikotsu - Oryo, "Oryo's Interest" job
  • Muramasa - Otome
  • Kuro-tonbo - Kirie
  • Zangetsu - Nanba (Fujimori general, replaces Kirie in cutscenes if Kirie is killed)
  • Kurotaka - Zaji
  • Ukigumo-kodachi - Koharu (Omiki Town, onion patch) (rare, black grip and sheath)
  • Rasetsunyo - Yuma
  • Broom - Gajiro (Posting Station, sweeping the ground)

Location-Specific:

• Monka-Bokuto - Guard Gate, outside dojo
  • Hoe - Takatane Village, in a barn
  • Moderate Blade - sold by most vendors, default weapon
  • Dull Blade - Castle Minori, in the weapon storage shed
  • Stick - all areas, scattered on the ground
  • Amabiki - Castle Minori, outside of the southside building beyond a hole in the kitchen wall
  • Shirai-tou - The Road, in a hollow tree, use the stone ramp to get inside.
  • Short Green Onion - Omiki Town, onion patch
  • Houzuki - Kuchihagahara, in the tent
  • Bamboo Spear - Takatane Village, in a barn

Manji-Kabura / Kabura-Sutegi:

You can trade 10 Golden Eggs to the Fabled Merchant, who sometimes at The Road, for the Manji-Kabura. Speak to him after making the trade, then travel to Takatane Village and rest until Night. You'll meet a samurai carrying the Kubura-Sutegi outside of the blacksmith's... kill him before he kills you.

Stance-based Farming Opportunities:

• Draw Stance - Kirizo, Omiki Town (Night), samurai with green kimono / prayer beads
  • Spear Stance - Yukino, Omiki Town 18:00-0:00
  • All Stances - Suspicious Person, randomly spawns in all areas (Night), samurai with green kimono / straw hat

Edited by jqtaxpayer
Added sword locations.

i learned all possible skill in ryurai-zetten (until there's no blank square in the skill tree) but i havent got the symbol "master all skills" on right top corner .

Also if i see on the details it says only 94% . but i cant see any blank skill square anymore . is it glitch or am i missing something? cause i already try to load my previous save and it still happen :(

i learned all possible skill in ryurai-zetten (until there's no blank square in the skill tree) but i havent got the symbol "master all skills" on right top corner .

Also if i see on the details it says only 94% . but i cant see any blank skill square anymore . is it glitch or am i missing something? cause i already try to load my previous save and it still happen :(

Get yourself some Basic, Advance and Special scrolls, equip the sword and try using one of each. You can get Basic Scrolls from the merchant in Takatane Village, and you can get those (in addition to every other type) from the weapons merchant in Posting Station. Pour all the money you have into them since you're going to need a LOT of scrolls to get those Stance Mastery trophies, then kill the merchant and take your money right back. Instant refund.

Get yourself some Basic, Advance and Special scrolls, equip the sword and try using one of each. You can get Basic Scrolls from the merchant in Takatane Village, and you can get those (in addition to every other type) from the weapons merchant in Posting Station. Pour all the money you have into them since you're going to need a LOT of scrolls to get those Stance Mastery trophies, then kill the merchant and take your money right back. Instant refund.

ive done that, but the problem is, when i tried to maxed out ryurai zetten skill with scroll, the skill tree maxed at 94% even there's no more blank skill in the skill tree

ive done that, but the problem is, when i tried to maxed out ryurai zetten skill with scroll, the skill tree maxed at 94% even there's no more blank skill in the skill tree

You tried applying more Basic, Advance and Special scrolls to it? At that rate, I'm not sure, that's never happened to me before... I'd leave it and come back to it. It seems that some of the skills overlap anyway so maybe you'll catch them on another sword.

You tried applying more Basic, Advance and Special scrolls to it? At that rate, I'm not sure, that's never happened to me before... I'd leave it and come back to it. It seems that some of the skills overlap anyway so maybe you'll catch them on another sword.

ah finally got it, that was weird cos i have to use one basic scroll once again to unlock one of the skills even when i look at the skill tree it shows that i already unlock it :confused:

anyway your guides are very helpfull, thanks a lot man :D

edit: if i got all of the sword in your list will i be able to obtain all of the stance?

Edited by Kreuzweir

ah finally got it, that was weird cos i have to use one basic scroll once again to unlock one of the skills even when i look at the skill tree it shows that i already unlock it :confused:

anyway your guides are very helpfull, thanks a lot man :D

edit: if i got all of the sword in your list will i be able to obtain all of the stance?

Bare hands, dual sword and ninja dual sword stance mastery trophies can be unlocked without having any swords in your inventory, but yes, if you collect all of the swords in the list and learn 100% of the skills, you'll earn all of the other stance mastery trophies. I recommend holding on to all of them in your weapon safe, also... not sure if you actually need to possess all of them to get the trophies, but that's a chance I wasn't willing to take, and, regardless, I found it helpful to double-check which swords I'd learned all of the skills for.

• 2 months later...
Yeah... but do you really need ALL the weapons? I assume if you just get half the weapons in a stance, they will have all the skills?

No, because certain swords will carry one-of-a-kind moves that aren't present on other swords. You're allowed a little leeway on not collecting swords but only on a few of the branches, most of them require 100% sword collection for each to get every move on them.

• 1 month later...

I found alot of the weapons on instant kill, I was able to farm most of my missing ninja stance weapons from the samurai killer and the quest Kiyonari gives you to kill the Ninja's in Castle Minori that's were I got Kizume. Also the posting station is a good area to farm most other weapons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did everything the guide said to do but yet I cannot find 6 weapons. I farm the posting station all day and I did all the specific locations. Help?

Hassakutou

Hisame

Harusaki-Kobeni

benihime

Yaochou

Sayoshigure

Kuzu-no-ha

Yume-Kochou

Jakou

Endou

• 1 month later...
There are 102 unique swords and spears to be found in Amana (disregarding custom weapons), and you're going to have to find most, if not all, of them to earn the Stance Mastery trophies.

In hopes of compiling a comprehensive guide, I encourage members to post the location of weapons they found, and the difficulty level they were playing when they found it.

Upper Stance:

Kokushi-tou

Ochigumo

Sasakure

Agemaki

Ishimatsu

Todomeki

Dasaku

Shishi-Funjin

Ryurai-Zetten

Nozuchi Old Style

Samehadamaru

Ookuronama

Batsu-ichi

Monka-Bokuto

Hoe

Middle Stance:

Moderate Blade

Akisame

Wasabi

Utsusemi

Kikusui

Rehou-Masakuni

Onikirimaru

Samurai Sword

Dull Blade

Kakitsubata

Chabashira

Gankutsu-tou

Oborozukiyo

Manji-Kabura

Kabura-Sutegi

Bokuto

Stick

Tuna

Lower Stance:

Amanojaku

Soumatou

Caterpillar

Gokumon

Ebiten

Hassakutou

Amabiki

Toragozen

Murasakimaru

Kofu-Zecchi

Ippatsumaru

Ouganken

Side Stance:

Shigemori

Shindou

Tuchigumo

Hisame

Harusaki-Kobeni

Chikotsu

Matsukaze

Secchin

Oukasagetsu

Kagebouzu

Mujin-tou

Kansei

My Hoe

Draw Stance:

Kunisada

Hakugei

Tamayura

Shirai-tou

Suzumushi

Yudachi

Hyakki-Yagyo

Haijin

Gekkou

Benihime

Zannkimaru

Single Stance:

Benibotan

Yaochou

Ama-Otome

Seimei

Oboro-Nue

Soukasuiren

Saboten

Hakuu

Nozuchi New Style

Binetsu

Biteikotsu

Short Green Onion

Ninja Stance:

Sayoshigure

Kizume

Kuzu-no-ha

Yume-kochou

Yagarasu

Muramasa

Kuro-tonbo

Zangetsu

Ukigumo-kodachi

Kurotaka

Spear Stance:

Houzuki

Masai

Sazanka

Kotobuki-Taisha

Mikazuki

Jakou

Rasetsunyo

Endou

Bamboo Spear

Long Green Onion

Broom

ama-otome , i found it on instant kill in guard gate on the girl that u can buy/sell from she also dropped a gold egg. the sword is red handle and the cover is red/white (zig zag collors).

Haijin and Ouganken: on instant kill i did the join ouka clan and killed all 3 (yuma, itsuse. genjugo) dont know if spelling correct but u get it. also right after i killed them the little cut scene that makes me the leader all the people that were bowing to me i killed and they dropped the 2 swords

i agree but then again if u look every weapon has a stance and each stance has a different way of using. i think it should be easier to master each stances, not by having mastered all swords but rather each stance having a tree of skill. cause its pissing me off to try to get all 102 swords i can get most of them but there are about 3 rare swords that are eluding me and pissing me off. (my hoe, Samehadamaru, Ukigumo-kodachi) i have tried to get the ukigomo on different difficulties in omiki but still no luch tried like 15 times. getting frustrated now. ..............

i agree but then again if u look every weapon has a stance and each stance has a different way of using. i think it should be easier to master each stances, not by having mastered all swords but rather each stance having a tree of skill. cause its pissing me off to try to get all 102 swords i can get most of them but there are about 3 rare swords that are eluding me and pissing me off. (my hoe, Samehadamaru, Ukigumo-kodachi) i have tried to get the ukigomo on different difficulties in omiki but still no luch tried like 15 times. getting frustrated now. ..............

My hoe and samehadamaru are dropped by shuzen on instant kill

• 3 weeks later...

to get all of the stances without having 100% on all. i recommend buying about 50 scrolls from all 3 types (basic, advanced, special) and once u have all the 102 weapons in ur inventory just upgrade all weapons in 1 category only once trophy pops up do not save but reset game and restart the new stance that way u can get all stance trophies without trying to buy like 300 of each scroll.

hope this helps.

FYI: once u get used to the game i recommend playing in instant kill and u will get a lot of new weapons that u couldnt get before.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, this helped me and I think it can help you too!

Pics of all swords in the game , enjoy! :)

All the credit goes to "mookyking" on Game Faqs forums!

Upper Stance:

http://imgur.com/xnYh2.jpg

Middle Stance:

http://imgur.com/6jbF4.jpg

Lower Stance:

http://imgur.com/yPNCZ.jpg

Side Stance:

http://imgur.com/UVBVT.jpg

Draw Stance:

http://imgur.com/ok9pI.jpg

Single Stance:

http://imgur.com/4cfSb.jpg