Untouchable

A good way to do this one is with Nite Owl. I played through the game to gather abilities first. Once you have the abilities, you can use your Electric Nite Owl Charge to keep yourself safe throughout.

I did the first level and just spammed R1 and Square during fights to continuously counter attack. When I would come upon large groups, before going to those spots I would let my charge ability fill up so that I could shock them all right away then beat them down quickly.

You can actually just mash both R1 and Square at the same time, you don't have to bother with timing. The only trouble spot to watch out for is the room that is on fire as the fire can and will hurt you. Be especially careful.

Other than that, I got it 2nd try.

Another method is to do it during a co-op game: Make sure you are controller 1 as nothing that controller 2 does will aid your stats or reward you trophies. You just let your partner fight off all the enemies and stay back and safe. You can also do this method in the single player game and let your AI partner do all the attacks. Again just stay back.

• Like 1

You beat me to it friend. I just cleared the second level (where you get the electric attack) and went back to try level one. I just stepped on some fire and screwed it up, but up until then it was smooth sailing. I recommend letting Rorshach do the bulk of the fighting as he can't die. Just make sure he's between you and any charging baddies and let him work them over for ya!

• 5 months later...

I done this on level 5 as its the shortest and i know i didnt take any damage at all but i didnt get the trophy-this game is garbage-if you are night owl and hold r1 itself it prevents you from taking damage but they still technically get a hit on you -is this ok or must it be strictly r1 to counter and prevent any type of enemy contact?

• 12 years later...

As suggested I did this with Night Owl utilising his electrified blocking that knocks back the enemies :r1: which is particularly helpful when getting attacked from behind.  As mentioned in the OP (as well as in the guide) just let Player 2 do all the work - in my case this would be Rorschach who fortunately is very quick in taking down the enemies. 

However we should still be careful when playing as Night Owl as enemies can still land a good punch when positioned at a certain angle.  Use the :l2: ability whenever getting swamped or even just to assist AI Player 2

With a fully upgraded suit for Night Owl this should be a cakewalk.  Beware of environmental hazards like fires as they can still do damage so its best to avoid them and thread carefully when going around them.

Edited by Naps