Can't get free radical or traced? PS4

aindriu80

hi,

I need some help, I can't get free radical after several successful escapes from the police with all 5 red boxes flashing. I get +300 XP but no trophy. What could be the problem ?

Also I get invaded but its 100% by hackers all the time, I need to get tailed 5 times but think I only have ever been tailed once and I have the game 100%.

Please help ! I would like to finish it.

If I loaded up watch dogs in free roam mode and left it there online for the day would I get traced ?

Edited by Reys
Please edit posts instead of double posting.

hi,

I need some help, I can't get free radical after several successful escapes from the police with all 5 red boxes flashing. I get +300 XP but no trophy. What could be the problem ?

Also I get invaded but its 100% by hackers all the time, I need to get tailed 5 times but think I only have ever been tailed once and I have the game 100%.

Please help ! I would like to finish it.

Traced trophy can be boosted with a friend. Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

And yes you "might" get tailed/invaded if you leave your game on but it's much faster to ask for someone to tail you.

As for Free Radical, Don't let any citizen call the police till you reach level 5. Make sure to not run till you shoot some cops (or use a boat and shoot/kill the heli sniper) just to make sure they spotted you, although it's not necessary but that's how I did it. Use a boat to escape it's much faster.

Edited by Hyouma

Traced trophy can be boosted with a friend. Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

And yes you "might" get tailed/invaded if you leave your game on but it's much faster to ask for someone to tail you.

As for Free Radical, Don't let any citizen call the police till you reach level 5. Make sure to not run till you shoot some cops (or use a boat and shoot/kill the heli sniper) just to make sure they spotted you, although it's not necessary but that's how I did it. Use a boat to escape it's much faster.

Thanks for the reply. I added my name to the boost thread and started going through it added people who were also looking to get traced.

I did exactly that for Free Radical. I made sure no one called the police until I had 5 white stars then once the police arrived I made sure to shoot them and escaped from the coffee house to a nearby boat. I have done it countless times but no trophy. I can't figure it out.

I just got traced there, i got a boost from a thread.

I escaped from a level 5 police chase via boat shortly after but still no trophy. I asked Ubisoft why the trophy wont pop and they said ask Sony. Its the only trophy left to get platinum. You can't start a new game and try that ?

I tried the following steps :

System storage management, -> applications, -> Watch Dogs, press options and delete.

Put disk in and relaunch game.

Re-installed the data.

Continued game (after it downloaded update file).

-> Escaped from Level 5 police chase but still no Free Radical trophy.

Edited by Reys
Please edit posts instead of triple posting.

Is there a chance that you could've first earned the trophy while the PSN was down? If so, you should start up a new game from the beginning, rush through the first parts of the story, and try to earn it again as soon as you can.

This.

Reports that trophies got gltiched for some people who earned them while Sony was being DDoS attacked. Games like Assassin's Creed: Blackflag for example. This might be your case, and probably your only option left.

hi

thanks for the reply, well seeing its the only trophy left to get for platinum I will try it now.

I just wonder how long it will take to get out into the open world.... I won't have any gadgets to jam helicopters or much weapons.

I started a new game and escaped from a level 5 police chase. I got XP but no trophy.

I just got the trophy. thanks for all the help

Edited by Reys
Please edit posts instead of triple posting.

• 2 weeks later...