Glitched Trophy?!?

Rezz

I have just completed the Social Lubricant challenge of completing level 10 on all 3 drinking games, however when I did this I was logged out (from this current Sony DDOS attack or what not). I was not awarded the trophy.

I have since been able to log back in, and the trophy hasn't popped. I even completed the Pawnee level 10 challenge again (the one I did whilst signed out) and it still didn't pop?

What is going on? This is annoying!

Damn. I'm hoping after the psn problems it unlocks for you.

Just throwing ideas, but I was also looking at the progression wheel at the songs where it says trophy unlocked for doing it. No idea if that changes anything.

Hopefully you don't have to delete the game data and do it over. :sorry:

Already reloaded it, still hasn't popped. Frustrating

You're not alone, as I've seen a few others reporting the same issue today. Assuming that you use cloud saving I'd suggest downloading your latest online save and re-attempting the last few rounds. It's clearly not ideal, but that at least should be better than a whole new game!

I have the same problem, got the trophy and it hasnt popped. Sigh really frustrating, any one got a solution?

See my post above - if you have cloud backup of your save games enabled, I'd suggest that once PSN login is back up you download your latest cloud save and repeat the last few levels on that save. That should freshly completing the trophy requirements and hopefully fix this for you.

Of course, you might be lucky and find that you get the trophy once you can next log in.

I didn't think that I'd be come to be glad at failing the last round of Pawnee level 10 last night! I was all set to make that final push this evening, but I'm not going to risk trying it now...

See my post above - if you have cloud backup of your save games enabled, I'd suggest that once PSN login is back up you download your latest cloud save and repeat the last few levels on that save. That should freshly completing the trophy requirements and hopefully fix this for you.

Of course, you might be lucky and find that you get the trophy once you can next log in.

I didn't think that I'd be come to be glad at failing the last round of Pawnee level 10 last night! I was all set to make that final push this evening, but I'm not going to risk trying it now...

I sure hope my Road Rage trophy will unlock once PSN is up and thus PSN can connect to the Ubi servers.

Just because my latest save back up is with 1 out of 18 convoys.... i did them all in one sitting today... :(

That save back up is also with only 3 out of 40 Fixer Contracts, which i also did most of them today, but after my Road rage trophy not popping i decided to leave the fixers on 39 out of 40.. lol

But i hope i wont have to load that save again and do it all over again:mad::mad:

Have you guys tried manually signing out of PSN completely? I did that and popped Geolocated, all of the collectibles and a few misc trophies just fine (can't sync them though). Just an idea.

I'm not even signed in.... i can't sign in cause of the ddos attack, so I can't manually sign out. .. i did try to disconnect from the Internet completely though. But it didn't pop the trophy.

I'm hoping that maybe tomorrow morning or so psn will be up and running again and my trophy will pop when I start up the game... if it does I only have to do 1 fixer contract and 2 levels of the drinking game for my plat

I'm not even signed in.... i can't sign in cause of the ddos attack, so I can't manually sign out. .. i did try to disconnect from the Internet completely though. But it didn't pop the trophy.

I'm hoping that maybe tomorrow morning or so psn will be up and running again and my trophy will pop when I start up the game... if it does I only have to do 1 fixer contract and 2 levels of the drinking game for my plat

You can always sign out manually from the settings. Like I said, it wouldn't unlock the Hotspots for me, then i signed out completely from the settings. After that, Hotspots registered normally, while getting a prompt to sign in everytime (for the gifts and whatnot).

Another thing that needs clarification: which platform are you guys on? I'm on PS 4 myself.

My PSN is back up and running and I started up Watch Dogs again and the trophy also didn't pop. Completed level 10 on all 3 of the people just incase but still no luck. I have yet to try loading the game using my my last cloud save prior to completing these, so I'll give that a go when I'm back on the PS4. Fingers crossed.

First off sorry for double post.

I deleted the game, uploaded saves to ps +, rebuilded hdd, downloaded saves again and game beat all 3 at level again still no trophy.

Am going to do a new game do all 10 because its all i need for plat update you guys later.