Watch Dogs Update 1.04 Now out! (BIG Update!)

Resonating Starfall

Patch Notes:

-Added the ability to hack your friends when they're available

-Added the ability to replay completed side content after finishing the main story line. This feature is available through the options menu.

-Allow the console player to finish ctOS contract if the mobile player disconnects

-Adjusts the difficulty of the drinking game

-Other minor stability and bug fixes

http://i.imgur.com/My8uMPZ.png

I think this update in my opinion is pretty big! The ability to hack your friends is a big thing for me! The ability to replay missions is also awesome. For those who haven't gotten the drinking game done, it seems they made it easier! :applause:

Edited by Resonating Starfall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're a wee bit to late with the "hack your friends" thing. Everyone I know has already moved on from the game, either because they platinumed it or moved on to other stuff. That isn't going to get me to go back and play the game more.

Inb4 yay for the social lubricant.

So they've gone a head and nerfed it? :facepalm: Ultra rare (P) soon to be uncommon. :|

It was never UR on PS4 to begin with, and it shouldn't be UR on PS3. :p Social Lubricant isn't even UR on there.

I asked Ubi what they changed about the Social Lubricant patch on Twitter and their response was:

So, whatever that means I assume you still need to hit level 10 with the 3 rummies.

Judging by that response seem's they didn't want to change the adjustment's to the difficulty aswell. :shrugs:?

To those that own this game on the PS3, it will be patch version 1.03 that you want to download and install.

Pawnee level 6 before patch for me, repeatedly lost at round 3 (hate double vision), and if by the rare chance I get past round 3, I will always lose in round 4. After the patch, completed it first try. I don't care now if I get the trophy and people say it is because of the patch, I am just glad it is over.

They're a wee bit to late with the "hack your friends" thing.

Meh, too little too late. Wish the hack friends was there day 1.

Same here. I'm not sure I'll even bother going back to finish the drinking game, let alone try to find someone on my friends list who's still playing playing the game.

Same here. I'm not sure I'll even bother going back to finish the drinking game, let alone try to find someone on my friends list who's still playing playing the game.

It's probably worth getting Social Lubricant done just so you can get 100% but for the hacking I agree, I haven't even had the disc in the console since I finished the game, and that was in June sometime... I don't think too many people will even care at this point.