Final mission

Wilkz13

Can you lose the cops? Got to the second virus install and it was impossible. Seems like a micheal bay movie where there is still budget left over and he blows stuff up, here its tons and tons of cops... Wheres the spider tank when you need it.

It seems that not only can you lose the cops, but there's a glitch/exploit where if you do lose the cops you can bypass a large portion of the mission... Or something, I don't know. Read about it here:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/watch-dogs/242932-i-may-have-discovered-small-exploit-spoliers.html

Can you lose the cops? Got to the second virus install and it was impossible. Seems like a micheal bay movie where there is still budget left over and he blows stuff up, here its tons and tons of cops... Wheres the spider tank when you need it.

as the link posted suggests (it's my thread, actually), all i did was make a run for the water, hopped onto a boat, and did whatever i needed to do in order to evade the cops (a couple of disable helicopter hacks, etc...). to my surprise, it advanced me past all of that stuff, and onto the next part of the mission.

don't know if anyone has tested it out to see if it's a legit exploit/bug (to my knowledge there's no way to replay missions), but that's what happened to me. and it was discovered purely out of annoyance of having to deal with all of those cops while trying to find where the real objective was.

Definitely possible to lose the cops but u cannot go into safe mode the normal way during the mission. I managed to get the Escape Successful prompt twice but somehow the game keeps it in a special mode to stay on the hunt.

The only way is the glitch but it skips some gameplay. Anyway with a muscle car, blackouts and jammers the mission is doable.

Even if I had known that there was the ability to bypass the virus installation I still would have played through it. I feel more of an accomplishment for going through that Hell. I almost died a couple of times, and I do mean it was close, but I managed to survive and install all three viruses and finish the game the way I was supposed to.