• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted 21-25 hours by accident, I was going to vote for the 26-35 hours. I actually got lucky because I profiled a lot of citizens as I went from mission to mission so I actually only had 3 songs left that I needed to gather at the end, none of which were profile-only songs either. That seemed to be the main cause of a lot of the time consuming platinums. Some of the fixer contracts and side activities such as ctOS breaches may take a few tries but generally they are not too bad. I still haven't exactly gotten the platinum (missing the 10 races due to lack of PS+), but I'm assuming that the races don't take too long since I don't have to win them, I just have to participate (do correct me if I'm wrong).

I'd say quite a bit of this platinum is based on luck due to the whole SongSneak thing, as well as the Traced trophy. But if you can get those out of the way early somehow, then it should be pretty quick by the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I played probably close to 40, I voted 26-35 but that is if you breeze by the story without doing a bunch of random stuff like I did and you get lucky with the online trophies. The story won't take terribly long but the side missions, collectibles, etc. could take you some time but it's not too bad since all of they are all placed on the map once you complete the CtOs towers.

Voted 51-75 hours, since I spent about 50-60 hours in this game. Obtaining Traced took me some time.

Only one word comes to mind now that I have platted it: tedious! The makers of the game increased the total play time by adding dozens of side missions, but they are all the same! It's just so repetitive and boring, I'm glad I'm done with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted for 36-50 hours. I suppose it took me about 45h to get the platinum, though I have no way to tell it more accurately.

There really are a great ammount of side missions, they are overwhelming, and it irritates me. Also, to wait to get tailed for 5 times was a pain.

Watch Dog's Platinum is not a fun plat to get. Too much repetition and grinding... though the game is a good one.