Story Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

ShadowAFC

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/breadskin-albums-ps3t-stuff-picture33128-spoiler-warning.pngWARNING! http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/breadskin-albums-ps3t-stuff-picture33128-spoiler-warning.png

SPOILER TAGS ARE NOT USED IN THIS THREAD!

You have entered a spoiler tag free zone about the game, Watch Dogs. This thread has been created to discuss anything Watch Dogs related. You are permitted to discuss key plot points, boss battles and any part of the story openly without the use of SPOILER TAGS. Please note, this is not a "How do I..." thread. Any posts like this will be deleted.

In summary, this is a SPOILER TAG free zone. You do not have to use SPOILER TAGS within this thread. This thread is immune.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for my own curiosity, what did other people do to Maurice at the end of the game? And had you collected all the burner phones before reaching that point? I had collected them all and listened to them all entirely, and I'm certain that is the only reason why I choose not to shoot Maurice. In the last few he seems like a genuinely broken person, and seems like he is showing remorse and is not able to deal with the fact that he caused the death of a little girl. Found it very interesting how they portrayed him as a character.

I'm suspect nothing is different, but just in case, is their any difference if you choose to subdue Default over killing him? As soon as I brought his vehicle to a stop with blockers (I was still a bit away), I got out and just started shooting.

Edited by Wallocoaster

I shot Maurice. Listened to his entire conversation.

Yeah I deserve it, but it doesn't change anything. Nothing ever changes..

And that's when I shot him.

Picked up all the burner phones afterwards. Didn't really feel sorry for the guy. He decided to go through with it anyway. Nothing ever changes huh.. Really liked how the moment you shot him, it cut to the credits.

As for Clara.. Anyone else immediately thought she wasn't to be trusted? It gave me a confused boner.

Didn't really like how Aiden didn't record the conversation between him and Lucky Quinn and put it on display for the entire city. And I hate how the city didn't really seem to care about ctOS being abused that much. It didn't seem to have any impact.

Edited by Vuule

I collected all burner phones and felt genuinely sorry for Maurice.

I thought of shooting him just put him out of his misery since I figure he already suffered enough from losing Abbie. In the end, I chose to walk away because I think Maurice deserve a second chance to turn his life around.

Plus Aiden has killed enough people throughout the whole game :p Oh and I don't shoot unarmed individual :D

Story could of been more, I mean when Clara died I did not even have any feels. No feels. Other games when main characters died I felt something but not here?

What was defaults motive for hacking? Unless I missed something I have no idea why he was even there to be honest.

I let Maurice live after hearing all the audio tapes.

I let Maurice live as he was pretty fucked up anyways, but I was overall disappointed with the ending. The story got good and then just finished I thought.

Also I wanted to see more off jimmy/jerry (the Chinese guy) or whatever his name was as his character was really funny and it seemed really out of place when he just turned at the end, they seemed like friends, I get they were tryna make the point that it's just business but it was still strange for me.

Another thing I wanted to ask in a early video for this I saw them enter a nightclub and have some sort of mission with the Chinese dude, but this wasn't in the game, you go to a nightclub but it didn't look the same. I may be wrong.

his name was Jordi lol. But yeah about that, is he dead?

It wasn't made clear because he got thrown off the edge but in the end he's saying something about it being business. Not sure if it was pre-recorded or it was a phone call after the event

It wasn't made clear because he got thrown off the edge but in the end he's saying something about it being business. Not sure if it was pre-recorded or it was a phone call after the event

Hey I got the 'J' right, lol.

He's still alive I think cos didn't aiden call him after And they had a little chat, he said something like 'you survived the fall then', also after he pushed him he looked over the balcony and he was gone.

Int ACT II 11/15: You see Quinn a second time, but he doesn't say anything at all? I don't really get this because you met him in ACT I when you needed to deliver a guy to him. In ACT I your 'name' was Aiden and not Crispin. It's the same with the final showdown, he doesn't say anything about your first meeting.

Anyone has an explanation for this?

Int ACT II 11/15: You see Quinn a second time, but he doesn't say anything at all? I don't really get this because you met him in ACT I when you needed to deliver a guy to him. In ACT I your 'name' was Aiden and not Crispin. It's the same with the final showdown, he doesn't say anything about your first meeting.

Anyone has an explanation for this?

Well, the first time they met Aiden was most likely wearing his mask and it was dark, so he may not have got a good look at him. Quinn is also old as hell so he may have just forgot about an insignificant delivery guy. Hell, my grandma will forget I'm at her house if I leave the room for ten minutes, she could easily forget what someone looks like over the course of a few days.

Story could of been more, I mean when Clara died I did not even have any feels. No feels. Other games when main characters died I felt something but not here?

What was defaults motive for hacking? Unless I missed something I have no idea why he was even there to be honest.

I let Maurice live after hearing all the audio tapes.

Defalt was hired by Lucky Quinn after Clara stopped helping Lucky. Other than that he is just some random guy.

Gotta ask thought, Clara died because they shot her in both shoulders?

Shot her through the neck and shoulder.

Yes, Jordi is still alive, He fell on the lower leg but ran away and called Aiden after.

I had a really hard time getting into the game.. a lot of little things bothered me and I didn't feel as though I could relate or sympathize with Aiden, so I never cared about him. I felt kinda badass playing as him, but he's the sort of hero that is never in any danger of being hurt because he plays like he has nothing to lose.

nope, Jordi is alive, i guess it was pretty much clear from the very last sequnce when he called you and pin pointed where your old "friend" is

i have a huge problem with blackouts in the story. like there is a massive blackout and still everyone is calling, using their smartphones and report you to the police, right, makes total sense, LOL

Just beat the game, but was kind of distracted during the last cutscene. Why was Jordi there and more importantly why did Aiden throw him over the railing? I'm confused about that.

He betrayed him because of money, someone hired Jordi to kill Aiden I guess. That's why he says in the end "Nothing personal, just business".